I was coming home from school, sat in front of this guy and I seem him typing away on his z10. I was SO intrigued. I'm so positive he saw me staring. After some time, I asked him how he liked it and he said that he loved it. He had the first bold for 4 years and got called and offered an upgrade from Rogers. He then asked if I wanted to play with it, I COULD NOT decline, of course.

All I have to say is the phone is SO smooth, much smoother than I would have thought. The peek is amazing, the hub is amazing! WOW! It's so weird seeing reviews for this thing and then seeing IT ACTUALLY EXISTS IN REAL LIFE! lol.

We then talked about the market and how Apple seems occultic with their iSheep and etc, etc.

Can't wait to buy mine with my hard-earned summer job money!
    mrfreeze, R Field and pandapurple like this.
    03-28-13 07:30 PM
    You won't regret it. This phone actually got me laid a couple times while attending concerts in NYC.

Posted via CB10 (BB Z10 : BLK)
    03-28-13 07:34 PM
    I'm eyeballing the touch screen phones I see in use in NYC. I have a limited radius, working near home and I haven't recognised any Z10s yet, but cases can disguise them.
    03-28-13 07:38 PM
    Now thats awesome i don't care what anyone says!!!! LOL it helped me get laid a couple of times. LMAO. Damn that phone was worth every penny!!
    03-28-13 07:40 PM
    You won't regret it. This phone actually got me laid a couple times while attending concerts in NYC.
    Good to hear this phone helped some creepy crackberry member lose his virginity. Hopefully, you had the cb10 app to keep you hard.

Seriously, that's one of the most ******** things I've read today. Congrats.

Now thats awesome i don't care what anyone says!!!! LOL it helped me get laid a couple of times. LMAO. Damn that phone was worth every penny!!
    So many creepy people here...
    03-28-13 07:46 PM
    Good to hear this phone helped some creepy crackberry member lose his virginity. Hopefully, you had the cb10 app to keep you hard.

Wow. The hate is real on this forum. Kind of pathetic to be honest.

03-28-13 09:19 PM
    Thanks for help Petris!
    03-28-13 09:32 PM

I'm sensing a number 3.

Posted via CB10
    lotuslanderz likes this.
    03-28-13 09:57 PM

I try to keep my thing in my pants when I'm out at concerts, i don't like to show off ..But when I do pull it out, it's wearing protection. Better safe than sorry - and the phone still looks great in a case, I don't think it would hinder any monkey business.

Lmfao, I had to.
    BigAl_BB9900 likes this.
    03-28-13 11:15 PM