Take what I wrote here with a grain of salt, so that no one goes keyboard gangsta or throws a party if things happen otherwise… So due to a thread claiming “Wiping your device seems to bring 10.1 update on T-Mobile”, I decided to contact T-Mobile this morning. Now understand I spoke with someone early May and they hinted to me there should be factual news by the end of the month so call back. That would put the statement in that thread in line with some possible update news. The person that I spoke with today did have some good news. He said that an update is set to be pushed out within the next two weeks. This will include a reboot fix (we hope) that T-Mobile and BlackBerry have both approved. Then in July another update that will add Wi-Fi calling. The person I spoke with I can vouch for and also owns a Z10. Now if he received the proper info or dates move around, it is not my fault. If anyone is up to it, contact T-Mobile technical support and ask for yourself. Maybe a rep can leak some info. Everyone enjoy your Hump Day.

Update... It's obvious now this news turned out to be true so far! Let's hope next update falls in proper time frame.
    Last edited by Man@Arms; 06-12-13 at 12:46 AM.
    RoboticGolem and grover5 like this.
    05-29-13 10:28 AM
    This update should of been released long ago... it's obvious there priorities aren't BlackBerry Z10 but other widely used phones or this update would of been out

Kah
    05-29-13 11:36 AM
    This update should of been released long ago... it's obvious there priorities aren't BlackBerry Z10 but other widely used phones or this update would of been out

Kah
    Sure, sure sure... except even the recent "leaked" versions seem to have issues. Personally I would rather later and better. And BTW, the word is "their".
    grover5 likes this.
    05-29-13 11:51 AM

Kah
    Not necessarily. Fact is as others have stated, BlackBerry and T-Mobile have been working together at an update that will include a fix for the reboot issue. The U.S. has been tardy with all things BlackBerry so far anyways. As long as updates keep coming, bugs are fixed and interest keeps growing, we should be fine. No reason to rush. Think about it. That would be three OS updates since March, at least for U.S. carriers. That's pretty good.
    05-29-13 12:00 PM
    Thanks OP, that's good news in my opinion. I look forward to the updates.
    05-29-13 12:07 PM
    Take what I wrote here with a grain of salt, so that no one goes keyboard gangsta or throws a party if things happen otherwise� So due to a thread claiming �Wiping your device seems to bring 10.1 update on T-Mobile�, I decided to contact T-Mobile this morning. Now understand I spoke with someone early May and they hinted to me there should be factual news by the end of the month so call back. That would put the statement in that thread in line with some possible update news. The person that I spoke with today did have some good news. He said that an update is set to be pushed out within the next two weeks. This will include a reboot fix (we hope) that T-Mobile and BlackBerry have both approved. Then in July another update that will add Wi-Fi calling. The person I spoke with I can vouch for and also owns a Z10. Now if he received the proper info or dates move around, it is not my fault. If anyone is up to it, contact T-Mobile technical support and ask for yourself. Maybe a rep can leak some info. Everyone enjoy your Hump Day.
    I did talk speak to a rep last week and heard the same thing except for a few changes.. 10.1 should be out in a few weeks, when i asked how many, he wouldnt tell. I asked end of June? He said sounds about right. For the Wifi calling part, he said i can expect it by early July..
    05-29-13 12:14 PM
    This is great news! The random reboots are my only real complaint with my Z10 and it really hasn't been terrible to deal with either. Thanks for calling and finding out the info and sharing with us!
    05-29-13 12:29 PM
    Thanks for the update.

Posted via CB10 & Z10 abuser
    05-29-13 01:12 PM
    Not necessarily. Fact is as others have stated, BlackBerry and T-Mobile have been working together at an update that will include a fix for the reboot issue. The U.S. has been tardy with all things BlackBerry so far anyways. As long as updates keep coming, bugs are fixed and interest keeps growing, we should be fine. No reason to rush. Think about it. That would be three OS updates since March, at least for U.S. carriers. That's pretty good.
    The only fact is that when it comes to us carriers BlackBerry isn't at the top of the totem pole... hence the lower task priority... if this was an I phone update it would of been released already...

Kah
    05-29-13 03:16 PM
    The only fact is that when it comes to us carriers BlackBerry isn't at the top of the totem pole... hence the lower task priority... if this was an I phone update it would of been released already...

Kah
    That makes sense, but couldn't one of the major US carriers develop its reputation for being #1 for Blackberry support? I think T mobile is almost there. It could invest just a little bit more and gain the bb10 USA market?

Posted via CB10 & Z10 abuser
    05-29-13 04:53 PM