Some issues with sending messages.
I hope I am not the only one noticing this issue. It's not that big of a deal.
But sometimes when I'm typing a message. I accidentally hit the send key and the message sends. However, when I hit the send key and immediate continue the type out the rest of the message, for some reason the text I just sent remains in the text box. I don't really know how to explain it properly.
but afterwards for that contact whenever I try to type a new message, the message doesn't send. The send button doesn't do anything. I'd have to restart the phone to fix the issue
Does that make any sense?
- CrackBerry Addict
02-12-2013, 01:06 PM #3
- 582 Posts
I'm having a different issue. I have a BBM contact which I can't reach with a message... just get the red X. However he can send me messages, no problem. I've tried deleting him and reinviting.... same issue... with only one of my contacts.... the rest work fineSent from my Bold 9900.
- CrackBerry Abuser
02-12-2013, 01:35 PM #5
- 112 Posts
I've had one issue wherever the phone seemed to get confused on where messages were coming from. I received about three messages from a friend that went into a different thread. I only new because the context didn't make sense. I fired off some texts to him and the responses came back in the other thread. Then I noticed that the night because in that corrupt thread some messages from her actually said they were from me. It happened the morning after my phone had died when I was out. A reset later and hasn't happened again
Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10bb z10 + PB
- By ggeffon in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 8Last Post: 08-24-2009, 01:21 PM
- By suhaibsiddiqui in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 0Last Post: 01-23-2009, 02:27 PM
- By khaji00 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 6Last Post: 11-24-2008, 12:32 PM
- By jdnmusic in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 19Last Post: 11-18-2008, 08:37 PM
- By f_dacunha in forum RogersReplies: 2Last Post: 11-04-2008, 11:50 PM