I have a Z10 from Rogers and am thinking of getting a Q10 because of the wonderful keyboard, BUT I have a problem that makes me doubtful I'd ever use a Z10 or Q10, and neither the downloaded manual or any forum I have found can help me:
    In the browser if I go to several sites, the tiles are left on screen (max 6 to a screen) no matter what I do - because there is no delete option. All I can do for ones I've added today is to go to SETTINGS/PRIVACY and SECURITY/REMOVE HISTORY ITEMS, which will remove those I used today, but past ones stay forever. That means if I use the browser a lot, I will have pages and pages of tiles representing past usage that I cannot remove, wasting much time and effort. If I go to Browsing History, it says I have none, but I still do.
    Can anyone help?
    07-05-13 07:16 PM
    I'm not having that issue. When I clear my history everything disappears.

9700 > 9900 > Z10
    07-05-13 07:33 PM
    I just checked my browser history and is empty. The tiles that you are probably seeing are your bookmarks since there isn't any history.

CB10 using Z10
    07-05-13 07:51 PM
    I just checked my browser history and is empty. The tiles that you are probably seeing are your bookmarks since there isn't any history.

CB10 using Z10
    I think you're right. I think op may have accidently bookmarked sites.

Posted via CB10
    07-05-13 08:11 PM
    Hey everbody! It's solved. Without knowing it, it was bookmarks that I was trying to delete the wrong way, not just tiles representing sites I'd visited. Sorry to bother you all! -- Roger
    07-07-13 04:55 PM
    Glad you figured it out, and your staying with bb10, since it really is an amazing phone if you give it a chance

Posted via CB10
    07-07-13 05:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD