When I read the NSA stuff on phones, especially android, iphones, and wp, so glad that i have a BlackBerry ! Plus the Motorola X phone with is 24/7 open microphone ready to receive your order!!

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-0...ll-smartphones

Just my taught !

Posted via Le White Z10
    08-15-13 06:10 PM
    So happy with my Z10!-me-too.jpg

Though I didn't see the NSA bit coming when I opened the thread...
    08-15-13 06:14 PM
    piko,
    Thank you for this post and the link; what I have to tell is a bit off topic but is still in line.

I read a while back where there is a program, and I am not sure how it is installed, but if it is installed on a phone and or smartphone that others can listen in to the conversation of any one around that phone, the FBI & CIA use it.

A safe guard is to take the batter out of the phone. Executives who know about this will remove the batteries form there phones in a meeting because of this and corporate spying.

I often think about this in regard to the iPhone where one has to have a tool to remove the battery, Apple recommends that one take there iPhone to a service person to remove or replace the battery.

And this code for (NSA) being incorporated in Android ; Yes I am also glad that I have a BlackBerry !
    The NSA Has Inserted Its Code Into Android OS, Or Three Quarters Of All Smartphones | Zero Hedge

PS: A coworker uses a Samsung Galaxy, I use a Playbook and Z10 tethered ( I use them a lot! ), the other day she asked me "how do you keep your device's charged like you do", "I can't keep my phone charged, I am having to recharge it now." I said, " I use BalckBerry, no problem."
    08-15-13 10:37 PM
    Another article : http://www.techradar.com/news/phone-...e-nsa--1170553

Posted via Le White Z10
    08-16-13 09:35 AM