Odd smudge on the top right of the screen and i cant clean it off. anyone seen this? i tried to clean it many times, but its still there
    Smudge on z10 screen-dscf0752.jpgSmudge on z10 screen-dscf0755.jpg
    03-19-13 06:08 PM
    Microfiber cloth and scotch tape

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    03-19-13 06:13 PM
    Microfiber cloth and scotch tape

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    i havent tried scotch tape, but i have cleaned it every possible way with wet cloth etc
    ok i tried putting tape over the smudge, doesnt work
    03-19-13 06:20 PM
    I have to assume you tried a damp cloth? Sometimes wiping it down with moisture helps... tried getting dried milk off of your screen without wetting it?
    03-19-13 06:32 PM
    Do you have some screen cleaning spray? Something made specifically for cleaning glass?

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    03-19-13 06:36 PM
    no, i just have lysol... i can clean off the smudge itself, but it comes back right after in the exact same place and pattern
    03-19-13 06:38 PM
    Think it's because of the adhesive they used in the original packaging where it had the plastic covering on the device.
    03-19-13 06:40 PM
    I have the same Phantom smudging. When I clean the screen it goes away, not visible. But when screen gets fingerprints again, those exact same smudges return.
    This really bugs me. Don't know what it is. Used screen cleaner, moist damp cloth, various micro fibre cloths. Nothing works.
    Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Posted via CB10
    03-19-13 06:46 PM
    I just received my replacement for this issue, although mine was about 1/3 of the way up the screen from bezel to bezel, about 1/4" wide... nothing i tried would remove it!!
    03-19-13 06:48 PM
    mines at top right, and a bit on the top left, while it doesnt affect anything, its just annoying sittting in the back of my head. so anyone know how to get rid of it?
    03-19-13 06:57 PM
    I have this issue as well. I can clean it up to look perfect, however when i breathe on the spot (located dead centre and to the right) on my screen, I can see the spot affected. This spot is also more prone to fingerprint smudges after usage.

I think the issue is either due to leaving the factory screen protector on too long, or my leather sleeve for my phone (theres a made in china tag on the inside of the case around where the smudge is)

I called Telus and they were not willing to take the phone back as I was just over my 15 days.

My solution was that I cleaned up the affected area and applied a screen protector. I may however after reading all these posts see if I can return the device to BlackBerry for analysis.
    03-20-13 07:49 AM
    Never ever use tissue or paper towel on a screen. It will scratch
    I highly recommend:
    http://www.antec.com/product.php?id=704565&pid=82
    or
    http://www.antec.com/product.php?id=704566&pid=82
    03-24-13 04:15 PM
    These smudges look like they are going away when you clean but when you do, hold it against the light and you will see they are still there. These are beneath the digitizer and I think either I didn't notice them or they appeared once my phone burned up for the first time (battery issue, resolved by shutting down, removing battery and reinserting it). Shet. It looks like a person losing their pigmentation on their skin.

Bottom line, it's really annoying and I can't do anything about it. As much as I hate the iPhone, at least this is the only thing that is relatively easy to fix. What the heck do I do?

My screen looks like this:
    O o O
    . .. ... O
    o oo o o

. oo oo O
    04-03-13 08:35 PM
    Everyone, please look at my picture. Notice how in the middle one I smudge purposely, you can see there is no change in the back layer. BlackBerry refuses to help me because it was purchased in Lebanon. What am I supposed to do now?

04-23-13 03:17 PM