Just speaking from what's been read here, I feel as though carriers in the US have the worst sales philosophy within their stores.

I know when I was selling at a corporate Bell Canada store, I made sure I was well informed with everything we sold. That was for 2 reasons, 1) I would never be limited in sales and make a ton of commission. 2) the location got a good wrap.

Posted via CB10 using a Z10
    03-30-13 11:04 AM
    I posted some pictures on Facebook and some of my friends asked what I was shooting with :P thought it was an actual camera

Posted via CB10
    I have seen your photos in the Photo thread. Best advertising on FB :-)
    03-30-13 11:12 AM
    I've been into my T-Mobile store twice since my purchase. I came in knowing that I wanted the z10 and was going to pony up full price for it. Cash in hand the sales rep tried to put me into an Android phone because BlackBerry was "Dead". I asked him if he had even used the Z10 but he redirected and talked about his Note 2... finally I asked him to let me use the demo Z10 and we could compare some features. Apps he won hands down... but every other aspect he was overly impressed with how the Z10 functioned when compared to his Note 2! After I purchased the "First BlackBerry that his store had sold in a loooooong Time" I received a call from him 3 days later (yesterday) and he told me I could come in and pick up some free accessories if I'd like and informed me that he had sold 11 Z10's (he personally picked up stock from a neighboring store when they ran out) since we talked on Tuesday! He also said blackberry gave them a phone as incentive if they were to sell 10 Z10's in a 30 day time frame so he has a new Z10 to show for his efforts! I got a case and some screen protectors lol! Anyway moral is I don't think people are being adequately trained on the functions of the Z10 initially but also that even a die hard Android phone boy can appreciate something that's deserving *** side note*** I put my sim card in my Nexus 4 last night.... it was taken back out within 10 minutes! There's no going back now lok!

Posted via CB10
    ediggity and hamzasalam like this.
    03-30-13 11:17 AM
    Whenever I'm on the Apple store I just tell to my friends loudly ' what the **** is this home button ' ) true story

Posted via CB10
    I am lucky enough to live quite far away from an Apple Store. Sure, I'm still surrounded by chrome fruit by virtue of living in North America, but there's that little bit of solace there.
    03-30-13 11:37 AM
    I've been into my T-Mobile store twice since my purchase. I came in knowing that I wanted the z10 and was going to pony up full price for it. Cash in hand the sales rep tried to put me into an Android phone because BlackBerry was "Dead". I asked him if he had even used the Z10 but he redirected and talked about his Note 2... finally I asked him to let me use the demo Z10 and we could compare some features. Apps he won hands down... but every other aspect he was overly impressed with how the Z10 functioned when compared to his Note 2! After I purchased the "First BlackBerry that his store had sold in a loooooong Time" I received a call from him 3 days later (yesterday) and he told me I could come in and pick up some free accessories if I'd like and informed me that he had sold 11 Z10's (he personally picked up stock from a neighboring store when they ran out) since we talked on Tuesday! He also said blackberry gave them a phone as incentive if they were to sell 10 Z10's in a 30 day time frame so he has a new Z10 to show for his efforts! I got a case and some screen protectors lol! Anyway moral is I don't think people are being adequately trained on the functions of the Z10 initially but also that even a die hard Android phone boy can appreciate something that's deserving *** side note*** I put my sim card in my Nexus 4 last night.... it was taken back out within 10 minutes! There's no going back now lok!

Posted via CB10
    Yup that's why we, as those who know, needs to speak up. We know the phone is good. Just need to bring this awareness to others. Great job winning over a sales rep!
    th3h0ff likes this.
    03-30-13 04:49 PM
    Lol! That cracked me up, Erinn
    03-30-13 05:29 PM
31 12