I hope somebody at bberry is reading this...It would be very nice to have the sleepmode settings allow us to add phone calls. I love to color on sleep mode clock and the fact that I don't hear txt, BBM and emails come in yet it would be nice I could hear the phone ring in case of emergency. My dad is in ICU right now since I don't want to miss a phone call about his situation, that feature would be great (or sleeping in before a golf game...you're buddies could phone to wake you up :-)
    03-05-13 02:53 PM
    03-05-13 02:57 PM
    I'm not a noob by any stretch of the imagination. But I can't seem to figure out where the option is in bed side mode to ring tone on

Posted via CB10
    03-05-13 03:12 PM
    Go into Alarm clock and and then swipe down from the top. Select Clock Settings. The option will be listed
    03-05-13 03:18 PM
    Yes what bbpheonix said.

Or open the clock app. Swipe down. Choose settings.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 Oreo
    miketko likes this.
    03-05-13 03:19 PM
    Yes what bbpheonix said.

Or open the clock app. Swipe down. Choose settings.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 Oreo
    Thanks bud

Posted via CB10
    Johnyone likes this.
    03-05-13 03:27 PM
    Ok, still a slight issue with this.
    It's all good that you can now take calls whilst in bed at night. But I don't want to be able to take all calls just the selected contacts that I pick. Same as you use to be able to do on blackberry before this new OS came out.
    I don't want to be getting calls at night while I am asleep or if I am having a day off and sleeping in from clients, but if it is my wife or my parents trying to contact me then I want to here it ring.
    They need to make it so you can select who can call you and add them to an allowed call list. Similar to what they have had for years and what Samsung and Apple have on,y just added recently to there OS.
    Can't understand why BB have gone and taken something away that was good when there competitors are adding things to there phones to copy the original BB's?
    04-28-13 09:45 AM
    Ok, still a slight issue with this.
    It's all good that you can now take calls whilst in bed at night. But I don't want to be able to take all calls just the selected contacts that I pick. Same as you use to be able to do on blackberry before this new OS came out.
    I don't want to be getting calls at night while I am asleep or if I am having a day off and sleeping in from clients, but if it is my wife or my parents trying to contact me then I want to here it ring.
    They need to make it so you can select who can call you and add them to an allowed call list. Similar to what they have had for years and what Samsung and Apple have on,y just added recently to there OS.
    Can't understand why BB have gone and taken something away that was good when there competitors are adding things to there phones to copy the original BB's?
    Its a brand new OS so they might have had to take things out because maybe it didnt work too nice with BB10. Hopefully BB will be putting back some of those missing features in future updates to the OS, once they get it working nice with BB10. Or maybe an dev will create an app that will do those things you are missing...personally id rather have it native than having to use an app.
    04-28-13 09:52 AM
    I also really miss being able for choose which phone calls or texts get a notification on bedside mode. Hopefully in a future update

Posted via CB10
    04-28-13 01:43 PM
    Do not forget to switch on 2G in bad reception area. Sometimes, you will be unreachable.
    07-02-13 02:33 AM
    This appears to have been implemented in 10.2.93, at least I see the options in the actual contact entry. Can't confirm though.
    07-02-13 06:17 AM