Hi Guys,
    I would like to share my experiences with you. I had trouble multiple times with my location services. Even when there were no apps running, the location icon was up almost all the time. Something clearly tried to get my location constantly.
    I tried deleting my apps one after another and it didn't solve it. I made a couple of restores from BB Link and I got the answer. Skype application, downloaded from BB World, caused the problem. Even if you delete it, the location icon won't go away. I guess it makes some strange changes in android runtime or something really stupid (sorry, not a developer/expert of the thread)
    I found the solution. If you install Skype from Aptoide, the problem is gone. It is strange to see there is an app in BB World causing problems like this.
    By the way, this is my first post here, so Hi everyone!
    02-28-14 01:14 PM
    Hi Guys,
    I would like to share my experiences with you. I had trouble multiple times with my location services. Even when there were no apps running, the location icon was up almost all the time. Something clearly tried to get my location constantly.
    I tried deleting my apps one after another and it didn't solve it. I made a couple of restores from BB Link and I got the answer. Skype application, downloaded from BB World, caused the problem. Even if you delete it, the location icon won't go away. I guess it makes some strange changes in android runtime or something really stupid (sorry, not a developer/expert of the thread)
    I found the solution. If you install Skype from Aptoide, the problem is gone. It is strange to see there is an app in BB World causing problems like this.
    By the way, this is my first post here, so Hi everyone!
    Thanks for sharing.

And welcome to Crackberry and I see you have already gone beyond your first post. Keep helping - we all have something to contribute.
    02-28-14 03:55 PM
    Skype is an android port, so it has a lot of bugs, miceosoft made a promise to bring a native app, yet thats is to be seen...

Posted via Z10 from Lithuania
    02-28-14 05:17 PM
    Fortunately Skype won't be needed if BBM goes truly cross platform.

Welcome OP.

Posted via CB10 | STL100-2 | Waiting for the mighty Squircle to return.
    03-01-14 01:06 AM