Yes, I know� goodbye, see ya, won�t miss ya.

I joined CB a month or so ago when I bought my Z10. I have been on the forum now and then but I think I am getting a little addicted (for the wrong reasons) so I decided to leave CB. Here are my top 10 observations:

1. Anyone saying anything that is not glowingly positive about the Z10 is a troll
    2. Any review that is not gushing about Z10 is written by an idiot� probably bought and paid for by Apple and/or Android
    3. There is a global conspiracy that is focused on destroying BBRY. This is because Apple and Google are worried about BBRY� OR, because of stock manipulators that will drive the stock down by posting on CB
    4. Any app not available for the Z10 is totally unnecessary. Such apps are in the same category as fart noise making apps and are for people that play games all day long and don�t have a proper job. Any app that could be ported from Android MIGHT be useful and worthy of serious people but if it turn out that same ported app drains the Z10 battery from fully charged to 3% in twelve minutes then such said app is actually a fart noise making type app and is in fact totally necessary after all. As apps become available for the Z10, they suddenly become useful and no longer unnecessary
    5. Virtual keyboards were NEVER any good and should be avoided at all costs until the Z10 came out, at which point VK are better than physical keyboard as long as they are on a Z10 otherwise they remain totally unusable
    6. Any shortcoming is the fault of the carriers and not BRRY. This applies to everything
    7. Lack of headphones by some carriers is a) nothing to do with BBRY (see 6 above) and b) are totally unusable anyway therefore the carrier doing us a favour by not including them in the first place. However, the fact the headphones are crap and unusable is not to be construed as a criticism of the quality of BBRY products otherwise, please refer to 1 above
    8. While Z10 is a serious business tool and not for Angry Bird playing iSheep-brain washed Apple users, the 30 day sync limit on emails is absolutely fine and is not an issue in any way. If in doubt, please refer to 1, 2 and 3 above
    9. Z10 battery life was superior to anything on the market on release day. The OS update was amazing and made it even better. Those not getting amazing battery life are delusional
    10. If you ask an ATT or Best Buy clerk about the Z10 and they say it is selling well then you are truthful and deserve accolade. If the clerk says otherwise, you are (select between 1, 2 and 3) and in any event, you should post the location of the shop, the name of the clerk, his or her telephone number, social security number, their mother�s maiden name and the name of their first pet
    11. A long post is frowned upon and is an indication of the OP�s arrogance. A short post is frowned upon as the OP did not explain themselves fully and therefore must be a troll (unless it is saying �the Z10 is amazing� in which case a short post is absolutely fine)
    12. iPhone users can�t count (OK, this one might be true)

I hope that at least some of you will take this post in the light-hearted way it was intended. I love you guys and admire your dedication. I hope one day I will come back when there is a BBRY that works for me. In the meanwhile, enjoy your new phone.
    Sim_1, raorth, merp23 and 64 others like this.
    03-29-13 05:47 AM
    That right there is funny. What an excellent summary...I laughed at each one.
    03-29-13 05:52 AM
    LOL! That's funny!

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 05:57 AM
    Couldn't agree more with OP! In the past few weeks I have read the most pathetic things on this forum.
    03-29-13 05:58 AM
    lol. bye .
    03-29-13 06:00 AM
    Great read . Generally what you have mentioned is quite correct.
    03-29-13 06:11 AM
    Yes, I know… goodbye, see ya, won’t miss ya.

I joined CB a month or so ago when I bought my Z10. I have been on the forum now and then but I think I am getting a little addicted (for the wrong reasons) so I decided to leave CB. Here are my top 10 observations:

1. Anyone saying anything that is not glowingly positive about the Z10 is a troll
    2. Any review that is not gushing about Z10 is written by an *****… probably bought and paid for by Apple and/or Android
    3. There is a global conspiracy that is focused on destroying BBRY. This is because Apple and Google are worried about BBRY… OR, because of stock manipulators that will drive the stock down by posting on CB
    4. Any app not available for the Z10 is totally unnecessary. Such apps are in the same category as fart noise making apps and are for people that play games all day long and don’t have a proper job. Any app that could be ported from Android MIGHT be useful and worthy of serious people but if it turn out that same ported app drains the Z10 battery from fully charged to 3% in twelve minutes then such said app is actually a fart noise making type app and is in fact totally necessary after all. As apps become available for the Z10, they suddenly become useful and no longer unnecessary
    5. Virtual keyboards were NEVER any good and should be avoided at all costs until the Z10 came out, at which point VK are better than physical keyboard as long as they are on a Z10 otherwise they remain totally unusable
    6. Any shortcoming is the fault of the carriers and not BRRY. This applies to everything
    7. Lack of headphones by some carriers is a) nothing to do with BBRY (see 6 above) and b) are totally unusable anyway therefore the carrier doing us a favour by not including them in the first place. However, the fact the headphones are crap and unusable is not to be construed as a criticism of the quality of BBRY products otherwise, please refer to 1 above
    8. While Z10 is a serious business tool and not for Angry Bird playing iSheep-brain washed Apple users, the 30 day sync limit on emails is absolutely fine and is not an issue in any way. If in doubt, please refer to 1, 2 and 3 above
    9. Z10 battery life was superior to anything on the market on release day. The OS update was amazing and made it even better. Those not getting amazing battery life are delusional
    10. If you ask an ATT or Best Buy clerk about the Z10 and they say it is selling well then you are truthful and deserve accolade. If the clerk says otherwise, you are (select between 1, 2 and 3) and in any event, you should post the location of the shop, the name of the clerk, his or her telephone number, social security number, their mother’s maiden name and the name of their first pet
    11. A long post is frowned upon and is an indication of the OP’s arrogance. A short post is frowned upon as the OP did not explain themselves fully and therefore must be a troll (unless it is saying ‘the Z10 is amazing’ in which case a short post is absolutely fine)
    12. iPhone users can’t count (OK, this one might be true)

I hope that at least some of you will take this post in the light-hearted way it was intended. I love you guys and admire your dedication. I hope one day I will come back when there is a BBRY that works for me. In the meanwhile, enjoy your new phone.
    Ah yes, I got to that same spot you're in back in August '10. I wrote my own goodbye thread and left. I lasted one full month without CB. I came back.

Here is the thing....no arrogant superfanboi who believes that Blackberry is the ONLY phone worth having and who attacks anyone who doesn't believe that anything that comes out of Waterloo is the best thing that ever was is going to keep me from speaking my mind (as long as I follow forum rules) or is going to push me out of a place I love to frequent. And trust me, I've got my own little antifan club made up of super rabid militant fanbois who follow me from thread to thread frothing at the mouth. To their chagrin, I stay. One of my antifans has an ego the size of the planet and the other is his little follower.....then there are others who follow them around coming after me. They'll show up here soon enough....but they know I'm keeping track of their attacks now, so they're kinda leaving me alone....

But the point is....this is a great site. It provides PHENOMENAL information. The mods are awesome people who have a thankless job, really. But they do come when you report someone. Your summary is almost spot on with my own personal observations. If you like the site and it provides the information you need or want, why allow these arrogant buffoons to win? Ruin their day and stay.

Do as you will....but don't let others infringe upon your enjoyment of something, if you truly enjoy it.
    03-29-13 06:16 AM
    hope you feel better, put in a lot of work there didn't ya? You do have some points though. Cheers!!
    Chizomnobi, Omnitech and ablefunzo like this.
    03-29-13 06:18 AM
    Quality mate!

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 06:21 AM
    You forgot to mention that the inability to set multiple alarms is ok and people don't need to wake up on different times on different days.

Alternatively, you can add a reminder in the calendar

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 06:24 AM
    You forgot to mention that the inability to set multiple alarms is ok and people don't need to wake up on different times on different days.

Alternatively, you can add a reminder in the calendar

Posted via CB10
    Oh YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love that one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    jdhooghe likes this.
    03-29-13 06:26 AM
    Also forgot:

1. One must maintain loyalty to Blackberry just like you're loyal to your wife and family.
    2. Any camera that is any Blackberry device is absolutely and completely the best camera ever, and any deficiencies are user error, as the user must surely not know how to take pictures.
    03-29-13 06:28 AM
    good by good luck
    03-29-13 06:33 AM
    Op, so true. So so sooooo true.

On that note, I'm loving my Z10.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 06:34 AM
    Also forgot:

1. One must maintain loyalty to Blackberry just like you're loyal to your wife and family.
    2. Any camera that is any Blackberry device is absolutely and completely the best camera ever, and any deficiencies are user error, as the user must surely not know how to take pictures.
    Sometimes it is a hardware error and of course it is the carrier's fault. Therefore it is their responsibility to replace.
    03-29-13 06:35 AM
    Bye.

Posted via CB10 from my Zed
    03-29-13 06:36 AM
    I'm to tired to get some of you riled up.

Funny thread tho.

Posted via ZED10.
    03-29-13 06:38 AM
    Yup. I totally agree - the forums have been becoming increasingly toxic.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 06:39 AM
    Funny stuff.
    03-29-13 06:40 AM
    Also forgot:

LOL... One man/woman, one brand, till death do part?
    pantlesspenguin and wolf_359 like this.
    03-29-13 06:43 AM
    Can I have your apps?

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 06:44 AM
    Awesome well written piece!!!
    Made my morning

(on a side note, the like button hasn't been working for me the past couple of days...odd)
    03-29-13 06:49 AM
    LOL... One man/woman, one brand, till death do part?
    According to one rabid militant fanboi, yah.....
    03-29-13 06:52 AM
    This thread has completed my life.
    03-29-13 06:53 AM
    Over zealousness is to be expected i think...iphone zealots are over zealous, as are android users.
    I do agree with your points but i am not bothered by the occurrences i just smile and move on...
    03-29-13 06:54 AM
128 123 ...