| | 03-29-13, 05:47 AM Thread Author #1
Yes, I know… goodbye, see ya, won’t miss ya.
I joined CB a month or so ago when I bought my Z10. I have been on the forum now and then but I think I am getting a little addicted (for the wrong reasons) so I decided to leave CB. Here are my top 10 observations:
1. Anyone saying anything that is not glowingly positive about the Z10 is a troll
2. Any review that is not gushing about Z10 is written by an idiot… probably bought and paid for by Apple and/or Android
3. There is a global conspiracy that is focused on destroying BBRY. This is because Apple and Google are worried about BBRY… OR, because of stock manipulators that will drive the stock down by posting on CB
4. Any app not available for the Z10 is totally unnecessary. Such apps are in the same category as fart noise making apps and are for people that play games all day long and don’t have a proper job. Any app that could be ported from Android MIGHT be useful and worthy of serious people but if it turn out that same ported app drains the Z10 battery from fully charged to 3% in twelve minutes then such said app is actually a fart noise making type app and is in fact totally necessary after all. As apps become available for the Z10, they suddenly become useful and no longer unnecessary
5. Virtual keyboards were NEVER any good and should be avoided at all costs until the Z10 came out, at which point VK are better than physical keyboard as long as they are on a Z10 otherwise they remain totally unusable
6. Any shortcoming is the fault of the carriers and not BRRY. This applies to everything
7. Lack of headphones by some carriers is a) nothing to do with BBRY (see 6 above) and b) are totally unusable anyway therefore the carrier doing us a favour by not including them in the first place. However, the fact the headphones are crap and unusable is not to be construed as a criticism of the quality of BBRY products otherwise, please refer to 1 above
8. While Z10 is a serious business tool and not for Angry Bird playing iSheep-brain washed Apple users, the 30 day sync limit on emails is absolutely fine and is not an issue in any way. If in doubt, please refer to 1, 2 and 3 above
9. Z10 battery life was superior to anything on the market on release day. The OS update was amazing and made it even better. Those not getting amazing battery life are delusional
10. If you ask an ATT or Best Buy clerk about the Z10 and they say it is selling well then you are truthful and deserve accolade. If the clerk says otherwise, you are (select between 1, 2 and 3) and in any event, you should post the location of the shop, the name of the clerk, his or her telephone number, social security number, their mother’s maiden name and the name of their first pet
11. A long post is frowned upon and is an indication of the OP’s arrogance. A short post is frowned upon as the OP did not explain themselves fully and therefore must be a troll (unless it is saying ‘the Z10 is amazing’ in which case a short post is absolutely fine)
12. iPhone users can’t count (OK, this one might be true)
I hope that at least some of you will take this post in the light-hearted way it was intended. I love you guys and admire your dedication. I hope one day I will come back when there is a BBRY that works for me. In the meanwhile, enjoy your new phone.