Hi guys. Could someone mind uploading a picture of the sim reader as I bought this Z10 from Ebay and he said it works and so I unlocked it and since putting a sim in it, it does not seem to be working. So I was wondering if the sim reader for this phone might be broken I mean as the gold bits which read the sim. But as I've never had this phone before I was wondering if someone could take a photo of theirs.

Is this issue known one or is it because it is just broke as the person on Ebay may have lied. Thanks
    10-23-16 10:40 AM
    Hi guys. Could someone mind uploading a picture of the sim reader as I bought this Z10 from Ebay and he said it works and so I unlocked it and since putting a sim in it, it does not seem to be working. So I was wondering if the sim reader for this phone might be broken I mean as the gold bits which read the sim. But as I've never had this phone before I was wondering if someone could take a photo of theirs.

Is this issue known one or is it because it is just broke as the person on Ebay may have lied. Thanks
    You can download BlackBerry Virtual Expert (BBVE) from BlackBerry World to test the SIM reader. It'll tell you if it detects the insertion/removal.
    10-24-16 02:34 PM
    Thanks for that and still shows up as no sim even in the BBVE. I think I will still keep the phone though and pay someone to fix the sim reader or might try and fix it my self. I do like this Blackberry Z10.

Thank you
    10-26-16 04:14 AM
    There are plenty of fix-it pages and videos to reference on the net. Good luck to you!
    10-26-16 12:23 PM