I have a sim in a micro sim adaptor, well I bend the pins in the SIM card holder while trying to pull out the sim and it can't detect a card.

Warranty doesn't cover this kind of stuff, so if anyone knows a place to get it repaired or maybe even replacement parts that would be great.
    03-09-13 10:55 PM
    I have a sim in a micro sim adaptor, well I bend the pins in the SIM card holder while trying to pull out the sim and it can't detect a card.

Warranty doesn't cover this kind of stuff, so if anyone knows a place to get it repaired or maybe even replacement parts that would be great.
    Take it in for repairs if it's not noticeable if it is then you in trouble.
    03-09-13 10:58 PM
    Same thing happend to me. I have a similar post on here. I took my phone back to telus and because it was over a month they would not give me a straight exchange. They sent it out for warranty repair. As far as I know, it is being covered under warranty. It should be back next week with any luck. I did not mention anything about the adapter. I just told them the SIM was tight inserting so I had to push on it and once it went in, the SIM was not recorgnized by the phone.

Also, if for any reason they don't cover it under warranty, they will do the repair but you will have to pay for it. This is still a better option than giving it somebody at a flea market style cell phone repair guy that might not know 100% what he's doing.
    03-09-13 11:26 PM
    Sorry to hear about the bad luck there guys... hopefully you can get it sorted out. Like previous poster said, take it in and see how it goes...you never know until you try!
    03-10-13 12:39 AM
    If you didn't break the pins off try pushing them back down with a small flat head screwdriver or pocket knife. I did the same thing with my adaptor and was almost heartbroken. Didn't recognize the sim so I gave it one last shot by pushing those pins back in place. Been working fine ever since

Posted via CB10
    Cap_172R likes this.
    03-10-13 12:47 AM
    If you didn't break the pins off try pushing them back down with a small flat head screwdriver or pocket knife. I did the same thing with my adaptor and was almost heartbroken. Didn't recognize the sim so I gave it one last shot by pushing those pins back in place. Been working fine ever since

Posted via CB10
    I did a similar technique to remove an adapter for a micro sim in my dad's torch (he thought it was a good idea to see if the adapter fits, without the sim...) so i had to uses a nail file and tweezers to push the pin down the way the sim card would to remove it...
    03-10-13 01:54 AM
    My z10 sim holder is broken and i would like to know if it could be fixed asap
    03-26-13 04:53 PM
    I sent it off here Blackberry Z10 Repair Service

I hope I get it back, LOL.
    03-26-13 06:29 PM
    Update, received an email saying they can't fix the phone and are refunding my money. Don't use them.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-13 11:24 PM
    In future, always buy an SIM card adaptor with an four pillows on it.
    Not one with none, or an whole bedding as they snap in half with force.
    Just an future note.
    04-07-13 12:42 AM