sideloaded android apps on z10 crashing
Hi guys just wanted to find out if anyone else is having this problem.
I did a security wipe on my z10 yesterday and tried side loading android apps on to it but all of them are crashing now. the ones which previously worked are crashing too.
earlier when i load android apps they used to open but now there is a blackberry logo like the one when you play android apps on playbook and then it crashes
Well the problem seems to be generally when the phone is low on charge. Charge it full and try again. If the problem persist then the only solution is to do a full security wipe. Do not do a back up and restore it from a back up if u do u ll get the problems back again.
Hope this helps.
Posted via CB10
- 04-15-2013, 05:11 PM #8
Haven't had a single problem with any of my 25+ Android sideloads.. Which ones I use daily you ask?
N VIEWER to watch my cctv cameras
Those are daily drivers for me that I put a lot of time into each day, the rest are games and dumb stuff I really don't need.
And to be honest with you guys, I wouldn't even own a Z10 if android apps didn't work. I've been blackberry for years but I need apps for my business as I sell cctv cameras and prior to Z10 they wouldn't work on any blackberry device for testing and selling
It was Z10 with android ports or a SG4, so obviously I made the smart move
Make sure ur android ports bar files are in a backup folder u never know when you are going to need it.
Posted via CB10
- 04-17-2013, 08:01 PM #10
One thing I always wonder is why legitimate question threads and informative threads get the least attention, whereas the opposite attention hungry threads get the most feedback. That's online media these days
- CrackBerry Master
05-01-2013, 07:34 AM #15
- 1,237 Posts
- By kraems17 in forum BB10 Android App SideloadingReplies: 23Last Post: 12-14-2013, 09:03 PM
- By bluetroll in forum PlayBook Android App SideloadingReplies: 113Last Post: 03-27-2013, 08:25 AM
- By EggTarts in forum BB10 Android App SideloadingReplies: 5Last Post: 03-21-2013, 01:06 AM
- By thisdudenick in forum PlayBook Android App SideloadingReplies: 5Last Post: 12-11-2011, 08:32 AM
- By thisdudenick in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 12-11-2011, 06:24 AM