- CrackBerry User
- 18 Posts
Side swipe on Keyboard to Delete previous word
Bumbled onto this nice little trick...
so you are typing away, and you look up and realize the last word you typed is completely wrong... (mis spelled, or you want to change to a different word)...
Generally one would press the Backspace button a bunch of times... but can be a bit of a pain in the a$$
However, if you simply swipe your finger from right to left accross the 'keyboard' it will automatically delete the last word, and your cursor is correctly positioned to re-type the correct word!
- CrackBerry Master
03-04-2013, 06:30 PM #5Bold 9000 ->
- 1,070 Posts
iPhone 5-> White Z10
- By shadowmaster151 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 2Last Post: 06-28-2010, 02:07 AM
- By StardustNanny in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 9Last Post: 01-04-2010, 03:17 PM
- By m8r8j in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-15-2009, 03:53 PM
- By m8r8j in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-15-2009, 03:53 PM
- By c.phillips in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-05-2009, 02:21 PM