Took a flight and when we landed I turned on my phone. The 2 girls sitting next to me were surprised to see a Blackberry. They didn't know there was a new phone out. I showed them the keyboard and let them play with it. They were floored and showed a few others on the plane. They said they will definitely consider coming back to BlackBerry when they get a chance. It's nice to see people be amazed at the keyboard. I think a lot of people still don't even know about this wonderful phone.

Posted via CB10
    KoukiFC3S likes this.
    04-05-13 09:24 AM
    Not sure if this is a appropriate question, but were the girls hot?

Posted via CB10
    04-05-13 09:29 AM

Posted via CB10
    Hahahaha!

Posted via CB10
    04-05-13 09:30 AM
    I show people the Time Shift. I make them blink a lot and then say aww that one came out bad... Oh! wait! Let me fix it! Show them what it does and they just go crazy. It works every time. Lol

Posted via CB10
    04-05-13 09:31 AM
    Hahaha

Posted via CB10
    04-05-13 09:33 AM

Posted via CB10
    If the BlackBerry devs put a little more effort into the Time Shift on the camera, we could time shift our life-sucking soon to be ex-GF out of our pics and replace her with the hot, new upgraded GF. Well, ex would probably want to time shift me out of her pics, too, for a buff dude who makes more$ . . .
    Spawn12 likes this.
    04-05-13 09:34 AM
    If you were on a Delta flight you could have showed off how you get free wifi, and surfed the exceptional browser while 36,000 ft in teh air
    SlcCorrado likes this.
    04-05-13 09:36 AM

Posted via CB10
    Funny you ask. They were both pretty cute. One is a flight attendant. They were both very interested in the keyboard and the camera. To show them the camera I took a picture of them. I don't think it would be appropriate to share their pic, but they were cute. I unfortunately still don't know how to use time shift so I wasn't able to show them that feature.

Posted via CB10
    04-05-13 10:34 AM
    Funny you ask. They were both pretty cute. One is a flight attendant. They were both very interested in the keyboard and the camera. To show them the camera I took a picture of them. I don't think it would be appropriate to share their pic, but they were cute. I unfortunately still don't know how to use time shift so I wasn't able to show them that feature.

Posted via CB10
    I think it's inappropriate not to show us their pic :P. Lol just messing, but good on you sir, good on you

Posted via CB10
    04-05-13 10:42 AM
    I will send you my fat pictures so you can show them. Hahaha...
    04-05-13 11:10 AM