10.2 rocks!!!

Posted via CB10
    10-26-13 06:05 PM
    I've been having a couple of issues :

Text messages: big lag for the history to show up and to be able to send messages. And sometimes I will choose a conversation and the one above it will come up. I also can not delete conversations.

Phone icon: I cannot choose the phone app from the bottom of my screen. I tap it, nothing happens. I have to go into the hub and tap a number and cancel it which will bring me to the phone app.

Reply Now: doesn't appear to be working for me. Can someone explain how it should work when someone calls? I turned it on, put messages in, but nothing happens when a call comes through.

All in all I love, love, love the update. Just be happy when these bugs are worked out.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-13 10:23 PM
    Actually, the follow up, none of the phone, search or camera work from the bottom of my screen?

Posted via CB10
    10-26-13 10:25 PM
    Actually, the follow up, none of the phone, search or camera work from the bottom of my screen?

Posted via CB10
    I saw in another post that someone said this had something to do with the Parental Control settings. If you have P.C. turned on, turn it off and see if you get your icons back.

Posted via Z10
    10-26-13 10:34 PM
    Oh God love you, that was it! One down. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    CDM76 likes this.
    10-26-13 10:40 PM
    I guess I was lucky. A new IMAP mail server was installed at work today and that works fine on Z10 with 10.2
    Everything is fine working smoothly now and, indeed, the battery is also behaving normally, even better than with 10.1.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-13 10:44 PM
    Mine has been running great....netflix and Skype are working, and no reboots or noticeable lag. Headless apps, baby.....that's what I'm waiting for.....
    10-29-13 01:12 AM
    Quick update : previously I stated I had issues after getting 10.2. That was all factual, but decided to reload the software and start from scratch.

That has since solved pretty much everything except I'm having contact app issues.

It works, but can't modify the address books shown or change theme to black. I try, but when I restart the contacts app, it all reverts back.

Is there any way I can selectively restore everything except the contacts ? I'll take the time to enter them in outlook and sync them back and get a clean list....

Posted via CB10
    10-29-13 07:51 PM
    11-01-13 02:16 PM
    I have one issue with 10.2.0.1791 leak with unlocked runtime 595 on z10 100-3 now that I just discovered. If I set a friends picture with their phone contact number and reboot my phone their picture goes away.. WTH? Anyone have a work around? Or have this same issue?
    Last edited by akawarrior; 11-01-13 at 03:16 PM.
    11-01-13 02:53 PM
    K so i finally got the update a couple days ago. I updated last night and everything is working fine except my toast notifications arent working. I turned it on in settings but it still doesnt work. Any fix for this problem or am i missing something?

Posted via CB10
    11-07-13 08:44 PM
    Hand up

Posted via CB10
    11-07-13 09:21 PM
    None works great

Posted via CB10
    11-07-13 09:25 PM
    No issues. In fact the few issues I had with the leaks(battery life, some apps not working) seem to have been fixed.
    11-07-13 09:27 PM
    Mine has been nearly bulletproof. Great job BlackBerry.

Posted from my last BlackBerry the Z10.... hold the fort here.... BlackBerry is going to support Google Play downloads? Well bring on the Z50!
    11-08-13 12:36 AM
    I've been having a couple of issues :

Text messages: big lag for the history to show up and to be able to send messages. And sometimes I will choose a conversation and the one above it will come up. I also can not delete conversations.

Phone icon: I cannot choose the phone app from the bottom of my screen. I tap it, nothing happens. I have to go into the hub and tap a number and cancel it which will bring me to the phone app.

Reply Now: doesn't appear to be working for me. Can someone explain how it should work when someone calls? I turned it on, put messages in, but nothing happens when a call comes through.

All in all I love, love, love the update. Just be happy when these bugs are worked out.

Posted via CB10
    For the reply now you have to reject the call, then the option appears. For text message issue I had that problem and deleting my longest thread which is twitter fixed it. I also had an issue where dark theme would not stay. It took a while for my Twitter convo to delete since it was so long.

AT&T Z10
    11-08-13 03:07 AM
    Bedside mode now lags when I pull down from the lock screen. It's not a huge issue, but it would be nice if it would respond when I just want to put it down and go to sleep.

Battery life seems a bit less too.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-13 03:20 AM
    So since the most recent official update my phone started random rebooting. Upto 4 times in one hour earlier today.

So I did everything. Including security wipe and reinstalled of from scratch. Didn't help.

Called provider and Telus was great. They told me to drop phone off and would send for repair. The local Telus store didn't have a bb10 loaner so I decided to wait a couple days.

Decided could use larger SD card so bought new one. Formatted it. Copied all photos and music from old SD card to laptop then copied them to the new card.

Haven't had random reboot since. Looks like was the card! So if you hear of random reboots suggest they get new SD card! To see if this will help just take old card out and see if pH still reboot. If it does your screwed. If it doesn't get a new card and problem hopefully solved

Posted via CB10
    11-08-13 06:07 PM
118 ... 345