Keep! Questioned answered. Thread is now officially closed. :P

Posted via CB 10 on my naked Z10
    09-07-13 12:10 AM
    Return it. The less phones sold the less Prem Watsa will have to pay for BlackBerry and the faster Heins gets his 56 million golden parachute.

Posted via CB10
    09-07-13 12:36 AM
    I smell mischief in the original post or perhaps the OP was unaware of BlackBerry's strategic exercise. Nothing has changed since you purchased the phone OP. All that information was public before your purchase so either you did not do your research or you are just trying to start one of those infernal "BlackBerry is crap, no it is not" debates that are always in the forums.

As for the future, drop me a DM if you can see it clearly. I'll share a lottery ticket with you. Oh, and with regards to the phone, only you can decide what you want to do. I see no reason to get rid of mine.

Posted via CB10
    09-07-13 12:38 AM
    i would bail. i regret my z10 and wish I bailed when i had the chance. there are so many better options out there.
    Why do you regret purchase...

Posted via CB10
    09-07-13 12:58 AM
    Should your Z10 return you?

- aBBuser seeing squircles on CB10
    09-07-13 02:04 AM
    Not feeling like cause it's not boring me like ios

Posted via CB10
    09-07-13 02:30 AM
    People who post threads like this should have never bought A SMART PHONE In the first place...not that I'm being too harsh with my opinion but just as an FYI in making a real decision on purchasing anything that will cost close to an arm and a leg these days....DO YOUR RESEARCH! seriously not smart if u just waste your money on something and realize you've made a huge mistake in the end.

Posted via CB10
    09-07-13 02:34 AM
    Take it back.

Posted via CB10
    09-07-13 04:58 AM
    You need to consider if the phone will do today what you want it to do and get beyond the novelty factor of a 2 day old phone. It can be frustrating that the software isn't coming to the BlackBerry 10 platform as quickly as we would all like, but in my opinion the Z10 and BB10 has more than enough going for it today in terms of features, apps and user experience to make it a useful device (not just a toy) to own for quite a while yet.

Posted via CB10
    09-07-13 06:03 AM
    There is nothing that you can do on the blackberry taht you cant do on android/ios. In contrast, there are so many things you can do on android/ios that you cant do on bb
    To BlackBerry: BREAK THE GLASS in [Market-Ticker]
    09-07-13 10:35 AM
    There is nothing that you can do on the blackberry taht you cant do on android/ios. In contrast, there are so many things you can do on android/ios that you cant do on bb
    Sometimes it's not the fact that a phone do everything averagely well but rather what things it can do better. The BB10 phones can do communication, text input, navigation, multitasking and browsing very well in a good overall hardware package. That's what is important to me ... YMMV.

Posted via CB10
    09-07-13 10:42 AM
    If someone buys BlackBerry for hundreds of millions of dollars, I don't think they'd then stop investing in it and killing it off. That would be a big waste of money. Anyone who wants to see BlackBerry die would simply NOT buy them and watch it unfold on its own over time.

I think you're safe keeping the phone for the next couple of years. Maybe your next phone should be something else (assuming BlackBerry goes away).
    09-07-13 01:16 PM
    Like I said the issue here is for any platform to be loved it needs to be supported. Even a dead platform like symbian gets support from Nokia when Google changes YouTube servers. So we can sideload apps but can we expect anything after 10.2

Posted via CB10
    you just answer yourself read your post what make you think that cant happen to BB
    Even a dead platform like symbian gets support from Nokia when Google changes YouTube servers
    09-07-13 02:04 PM
    should you return your Z10? do you like it? if so keep it, Blackberry will it survive who knows? the Z10 will continue to work and Blackberry will have to arrange support for phones, Nokia did after they abandoned Symbian, even HP after overnight shutdown I expect there are legal reasons, I have Z10 since February and playbook and am going to enjoy using them till they fail, I have been here before
    Symbian/web OS / Meego phones with almost no support and they still function well, and if my Z10 joins them I will continue use it,
    The Z10 is an underrated phone, people's perception of older BlackBerry phones means the Z10 is assumed to be the same because of bad marketing and unrealistic pricing hence low sales, in my experience the Z10 has the fastest browser up to now and with flash support, the hub covers all messaging needs, the on screen keyboard is the best one out there and call reception is first class,
    wi fi never looses connection and 4G ready to use out the box, it has SD card/ removable battery/ looks brilliant and is well made,
    And has never forced closed/frozen like my Android phone, its minor fault is battery life not the best but battery/charger bundle solves that problem, yes there are limited apps but the browser is excellent so very few apps are needed, perhaps an I phone/ Samsung might suit your requirements only you can decide, I am staying with BlackBerry there are too many negative posts and doom and gloom scaremongers, Z10 owners probably have the best smartphone bar none, now I will be in trouble with Q10/Q5 owners sorry I haven't bought mine yet.
    09-07-13 02:55 PM
    You're kidding, right?

TH even admitted that they just reached a point where they had to release it, ready or not, or risk missing the release date...again.

Tasks, notes, calendar, contacts, and syncing issues to start. Update 10.1 helped a lot, but there is still work to be done.

BlackBerry 10 is a great platform, but it wasn't market ready at release.

iOS and Android are ahead of BlackBerry at this stage of the game. And with BlackBerry's focus on finding a buyer, I doubt they'll ever catch the competition.

Too bad, really. It's a great platform with a lot of potential.

Posted via CB10
    I never had any issues with 10.0. This is my first BlackBerry and the features are kilometres ahead of iOS. To do anything on iOS you have to download some stupid app or buy their proprietary cables/attachments. Android is a cluttered mess. 10.1 made it even better. 10.2 will put it even further ahead.

Posted via CB10
    anon5129477 likes this.
    09-07-13 08:32 PM
    Well here's an idea and I hope the right people are reading this... if bberry sells out and nothing more is to come I hope someone out there finds a way of converting our beloved z10 into a fully working android phone not talking about side loading apps talking about a revamped os I know it may be crazy but I'm sure it wouldn't hurt... this is just an idea yes I know it may not be possible but one can always dream...

Posted via CB10
    09-07-13 09:12 PM
    After the news of blackberry selling up by November one thing is sure no new apps or software updates coming after 10.2. Should I keep or sell off my z10 which I bought 2 days back

Posted via CB10
    Naw, send it to me...lol

Trusted Member
    09-08-13 04:11 AM
67 123