To elaborate...i posted this in the Toronto golf nuts forum thread someone asking z10 vs iphone 4

Picked up a Z10 shortly after it came out. It blows away any previous blackberry device.

Keyboard - Insane on the Z10 and only gets better as you use it more frequently and it learns your typing style, the auto-correct feature is so good you don't even need to look and it has been right about 99% of the time.

Hub- At first I found it cumbersome to get all messages in one inbox but you can switch views between all and each individual item (email, texts, facebook, twitter, BBM, LinkedIn, etc). It is very efficient for viewing messages. The big problem is the active sync with email. Deleting the email on your phone will also delete from the inbox on your PC. However you can file emails into all your different folders and can choose which ones sync. I removed the Junk folder so get none of those on my phone.

Browser - ultra fast and supports Flash. The Reader function works great to read articles only issue is sometimes a the full site comes up rather than the mobile site, this isn't a big problem but some mobile sites are viewed better on the smaller screen. Can load YouTube videos with no lag and easily load image/video rich websites.

Battery - After an OS update is lasting much longer. I also purchased a battery charger bundle that allows you to charge the extra battery and the phone at the same time. Can than carry the extra battery when traveling etc and basically get 2-4 days use without a charge. I do find that some games, streaming, etc can drain the battery quicker.

Apps - I know you said you don't need the apps however they are getting more daily and you can also sideload Android Apps as I am currently running Netflix and Ubersocial (twitter client)

File Management - can drag and drop files and supports SD cards up to 64GB. No problem transferring from PC to Blackberry and vice versa.

Size - at first thought it was too big but now use to it and can easily use one handed

I have used an iPhone before and have an iPad and iPod classic and enjoy both but lately find myself trying swipe actions on the iPad.

You can probably find a lot of information on www.crackberry.com in the forums as there are a # of threads debating the Z10 vs I5

Posted via CB10
    Zakaria Ridouh likes this.
    03-24-13 07:19 PM
    Hey i am an egyptian living in Algeria with a Z10.
    I have instagram and skype and more, in case u need any help.
    10-26-13 08:28 AM
    I thought I wandered into the wrong forum when i read this

I wouldn't be comfortable posting pics of mine.

Can you guys post pics of it so I can see how big it is (Only if your comfortable with it)

Posted via CB10
    10-26-13 08:39 AM
    Ya I think I am going to get one! But the only thing that is holding me back is Skype and Instagram
    Skype is available in BB WORLD as an Android port. Instagram can be sideloaded.

Curve 8320, Bold 9780, Bold 9900, PB 64gb, Z10
    10-26-13 08:42 AM
    I miss instagram..
    Sideload

Curve 8320, Bold 9780, Bold 9900, PB 64gb, Z10
    10-26-13 08:44 AM
30 12