- 12-04-12, 07:50 PM #26
If money "ain't no thang"... buy both. If you can only afford to go with one, DEFINITELY wait for BB10 to come out!Don't be afraid to LIKE or say THANKSConcept Corner: C004104CASamsung SPH A540 / Motorola V551 / Samsung SCH A645 / HTC Touch P3050 / BB Curve 8330 / BB Bold 9000 / Huawei U8100 / Apple iPhone 3GS / Motorola Spice / BB Curve 3G 9300 / Apple iPhone 4S / BB Bold 9900 / BB Q10 / (Current) iPhone 6 Plus / (Future) BB Classic 2
- 12-04-12, 08:25 PM #27
These are the two phones I'm also looking at as well. Waiting to see what BB10 brings, and for me the decision will be, "Do I want it bad enough to go back on contract?"
Currently running a 9900 on Simple Mobile prepaid, and I love being out of contract and only having to pay $50/month for unlimited everything. I just don't think I'll be able to afford a BB10 device outright, but we'll see.
- 12-05-12, 01:02 AM #28
for the OP, If your needs for smartphone is ASAP, then you shall buy Nexus 4. When BB10 comes out, you can borrow the BB10 from your friend just to get the feeling. If you feel that BB10 is more suitable for you, you can switch to BB10 and leave your Nexus 4 behind. Or keep them both. that's my suggestion.
- 12-05-12, 12:14 PM #30
I just got a nexus 4 for work, and it make me love my Dev Alpha even more.
Not to say that there aren't somethings that i like about the nexus 4, but the things I dislike far outweigh what i like.
- 12-05-12, 03:41 PM #31Sent from my NEW PASSPORT
or a soon to be BB10 PlayBook
- BlackBerry Curve 8530 (Virgin Mobile) - BlackBerry Bold 9900 (T-Mobile) - BlackBerry PlayBook 64 gig - BlackBerry Z10 (T-Mobile) - BlackBerry Z30 WHITE (Unlocked) - Blackberry Passport (Unlocked)
- 12-06-12, 09:25 AM #32
So, In my opinion, based on my own experience, I prefer to choose BB10 as my primary smartphone (RIM covers many advantegous from press, but you can explore it by yourself if you already try London by yourself), Jelly bean for my second one (still need this for several apps that perhaps never come to BB10), and IOS as the third for keeping my music stay alive (actually, I can get syncronize my documents, video, pictures at my PC or Laptop to BB10 by using Blackberry Link).
- 12-06-12, 09:34 AM #34
Simple isn't it? No 2 swype, but 1 swype to get all done.
- By amjass12 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 41Last Post: 09-16-12, 03:57 PM
- By ad19 in forum News & RumorsReplies: 21Last Post: 08-17-12, 10:11 AM
- By Pegon_Fighter in forum News & RumorsReplies: 49Last Post: 06-28-12, 11:23 AM
- By arsenalfan111 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 15Last Post: 10-22-11, 09:49 PM
- By jkrc717 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 13Last Post: 07-29-10, 11:45 PM