Alright guys, they're has been a TON of negative posts about the Z10 on this forum, so lets use this thread is talk about the features we LOVE on our BB10 devices. These things could be the hardware, software, **** even how the LED makes you feel warm inside. Also allowed: constructive suggestions on how to make features better and cooler. Hopefully, we'll get a half decent thread going before the trolls roll in.

To start off, my favorite feature about the Z10 hardware is how the glass of the screen "hangs" off of the side. Looks even cooler in the white and LE versions of the device.
    codiak likes this.
    04-02-13 10:43 PM
    It's heavy enough to be used as a paperweight.

Seriously.. it's the best operating system on the market.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    04-02-13 10:47 PM
    The virtual keyboard is unreal. Best I've ever come across. Also, something about icing between apps seems "Soft and Smooth". It's addictive. Crackberry is back!

Posted via CB10
    04-02-13 11:00 PM
    With little kids, the time shifft camera has actually allowed me to get great pictures without the frustrating task of holding or bribing my kids to stay still.

My one wish is I find proper names to have lots of errors with the keyboard. I'm hoping overtime it will begin to recognize the names and make life a little easier.

Posted via CB10
    trynacu2 and calirevolt like this.
    04-02-13 11:07 PM
    I never thought I'd use a touchscreen phone. Yet here I am

Posted via CB10
    04-02-13 11:18 PM
    Silky smooth intuitive OS feels like a breath of fresh air.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-13 11:21 PM
    I love the keyboard, UI, and OS. Favorite part is the swipe gesture.

I hope there will be a big surprise update from blackberry for the os.

Posted via BlackBerry z10 (CB)
    04-02-13 11:25 PM
    Oh, let me count the ways...

- Many, many instances where I "typed" full sentences with only a few characters.
    - Beautiful transitions and animations.
    - No lag. Did you hear that? NO LAG.
    - Incredible multimedia performance.

I feel spoiled.
    04-02-13 11:26 PM
    With little kids, the time shifft camera has actually allowed me to get great pictures without the frustrating task of holding or bribing my kids to stay still.

My one wish is I find proper names to have lots of errors with the keyboard. I'm hoping overtime it will begin to recognize the names and make life a little easier.

Posted via CB10
    I've found that the keyboard will, indeed, remember proper names eventually. And cuss words.
    billsterjito and pandapurple like this.
    04-02-13 11:27 PM
    My one wish is I find proper names to have lots of errors with the keyboard. I'm Sure hoping overtime it will begin to recognize the names and make life a little easier.

Posted via CB10
    Go to settings >language and input > spell check then add the names to your personal dictionary

Posted via CB10
    04-02-13 11:33 PM
    Finally a device that has made me put my PlayBook down

Posted via CB10
    VideoFrog and CDM76 like this.
    04-02-13 11:38 PM
    Oh, let me count the ways...

- Many, many instances where I "typed" full sentences with only a few characters.
    - Beautiful transitions and animations.
    - No lag. Did you hear that? NO LAG.
    - Incredible multimedia performance.

I feel spoiled.
    This. I am also loving the peek aspect. So much so I want it in everything. Not just for peeking, but swiping away/dismissing windows as well.

What I would like to see improved or changed is the keyboard layout for the numbers/symbols. I miss the Bold layout and feel like it was much more efficient.

The multitasking works beautifully for me as well. I like that the last used app lands in the upper right corner, which is where my thumb tends to naturally land when I'm switching between apps.

Despite issues that I am having with my particular device, I love the phone and looking forward to any and all updates.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-13 11:39 PM
    - Youtube videos load incredibly fast! (On WiFi & LTE)
    - While it's probably not Z10 specific, this is my first 4G device and it's awesome!
    - Virtual keyboard is very nice
    And I could probably go on for awhile longer, these 3 in particular just blew me away
    04-02-13 11:40 PM
    I love the camera, it takes killer macro shots, and yes the keyboard is just awesome. The overall speed is awesome.

Did I mention z10 is awesome?

Posted via CB10 on my zed10
    04-02-13 11:47 PM
    Hmmm let see. The keyboard. I love it super accurate and fluid.

HUB. Is amazing access all my emails and social media there.

Peek is just. (jizz in my pants)

Nuff said!

Posted via ZED10.
    04-02-13 11:47 PM
    I don't even know where to start, hub, peek, BBM with chat, talk and video, camera, story time, browser, maps (yes I love BlackBerry maps), blazing fast on everything, the touch keypad, I can keep going....

Posted via CB10
    04-02-13 11:52 PM
    Browser + LTE is lighting fast
    Screen is crisp too
    The Hub is so intuitive

not really features but co workers and random people on the street asking me questions about the phone lol
    04-02-13 11:54 PM
    I remembered my Android fan friends and relatives bashing me when i 1st had and held the z10 in my bear hands. It really was made me hate them back cuz i bought 2 devices at the same time; z10 and nexus 4.

I rooted, unlocked, and installed the best custom android rom... installed every useful custom appas and tweaks. Changed the radio baseband to access Lte of my network.... Tested it and compaired with z10.

The differences?

At nexus 4... just the apps, and google map(google card)

At bbz10... check above... those are the deficiencies that blackberry has at this time. (don't include the google card).

Bbz10 is way better in the long run. We only need apps.

My favorite part generally is the whole blackberry z10 device...

Yeeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!

After all the tests and comparison, i then announced to them that i have chosen the blackberry z10. They got shocked and i explained to them why... and i laughed at them.

Laughed at them..... laughed... really loud!.

They quited stopped bashing me with the z10 on my hands.

And i asked them, do you have and tried the z10?

Posted via BlackBerry z10 (CB)
    Last edited by systemvolker; 04-03-13 at 12:22 AM.
    04-03-13 12:08 AM
    My favorite part about the Z10 is the "Wows" I get when I show people what it does.

Seems people love how you can swipe in and out of everything, even to turn it on. I hand them the phone they push the power button, I take it back and push it again, hand it back and say swipe up from the word blackberry.... WOW. lol

And people love not just that they are active frames, but seeing them "Be active" while there are 4 of them right there on the screen.

#TeamBlackberry

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 12:41 AM
    Walking, phone in my left hand flick typing whole sentences.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 02:23 AM
    Best. Phone. Ever.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 02:36 AM
    I can't live without the Hub, Peek and the Flow

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 03:09 AM
    I can Stream Music to my samsung tv while i'm recording a video
    DLNA streaming is perfect!!!
    Over wlan i can add Files to my Z10 !!!
    Video chat with Playbook...
    04-03-13 03:17 AM
    The keyboard is really growing on me. I can now type as fast as I could on my 9900 and almost as accurately. I don't really use the swipe up method of finding the next word, but it is still nice to have.

The browser is also the best I have ever used on a mobile device. You can log into tv websites and watch full episodes. I watched a movie on Amazon Instant Video (turn Flash on in browser settings). No need for an app!

I also love the feel of the phone. It feels high end and like quality. No squeaking or plastic creaking. My Z10 is black so it looks stealthy. Just love the look of it.

I'm done gushing now.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 03:47 AM
    Can't narrow it down. Pick one...screen share, BBM video chat, Android app support, QNX bb10os, hub, balance, flow nfc, expandable memory, mobile hotspot, best browser keyboard on the market heat sync adapts to your typing. wifi transfers, replaceable battery, standard chargers, hdmi output dlna certified streaming, active frames, 4glte, time shift camera, blackberry story maker editing software for video photos on the device. BlackBerry Remember, file manager, flash support for the browser.

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    04-03-13 03:49 AM
35 12