Which have you guys found better out of SGP, Clarivue, and Martin Fields for the Z10?

I currently have a Clarivue 4-way privacy. The cut and fitment is really good, and it is nice that not everyone can see my screen. That being said though, I do miss the clarity. I put it on like a millimeter too far to the left at the bottom. When I put my Case-Mate brushed aluminum on it bent the bottom left corner, and now it appears lifted. Which is annoying, so now I'm looking for another screen protector:/

Posted via telegraph
    06-08-13 08:03 AM
    Hi there! I recently discovered this brand called Benks and it's awesome. I've tried expensive iShields, Tech armor, Xtreme guard, clairvue (mall kiosk installation), and they all sucked! They all left fingerprints and smudges and weren't clear enough. I bought mine at: obostore.com, just Google it. There's also a video on YouTube. I bought a couple because they were so in expensive. Also, out of all I've tried, this was the absolutely best fitting, goes edge to edge and I use it with my Case-mate tough case for my Z10.

SGP, Clarivue, or Martin Fields?-img_00000221.jpg

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 10:22 AM
    Hmm thanks I'll look into them.

Posted via telegraph
    06-08-13 04:40 PM