I like my white Z10 so much that I decided to get another one. I travel alot and don't want to bother changing sim cards so thought I would get a second Z10 to use for traveling. I would like to set the second one (black) up identical to the white one. Is that a possibility? I do have the original backed up.
    11-21-13 05:46 PM
    You can with BlackBerry bridge

Posted via CB10
    11-21-13 05:53 PM
    I am in a similar situation and use two BB handsets with different sim cards. This is because I got tired of transferring my BB ID back and forth between the sim cards, plus I read that BB will only allow so many ID transfers/year (5?) before they block it. I don't think you can use one BB ID on two separate handsets/sims at the same time though I stand to be corrected. My solution was to use a separate (but similar) ID for each sim card linked to another email address, as follows:
    original sim user [email protected], screen name-a.n.other UK
    second sim user [email protected], screen name-a.n.other IE
    Of course I needed to reinvite my BBM contacts but this was no big deal and now I simply BBM them which BB ID I'll be using for the next X-days. This works for me.
    11-26-13 09:40 PM
    Dear friends first of all the idea as far as you would like it's a little tricky.

You can't have the same ID on two different devices, if you make a backup on your first Z10 when you want to upload a previos backup of your device to se second, you would promt to use your BlackBerry ID When BlackBerry Link sees there are different BlackBerry Id you would not be able tu restore backup.

Solution for contacts try having your contacts sync exactly in both email address that helps a lot, or use app fire fire chest for export and import your contacts through Dropbox.

When you have different BlackBerry Id you would have to invite all your pins in the second device so you can have it in both.

And there you go.

P.D: I'm from Ecuador at this moment on a trip on Per�, I change sim card, and never loose any information. Is more effective this change for me.

Posted via CB10
    11-26-13 10:19 PM
    Hi Obaquerizo, your comments are noted. Have you run into any problems yet with swapping sim cards too often, or have I been misinformed on this? Still it gave me an excuse to buy another Blackberry!
    Bisboxer likes this.
    11-26-13 11:52 PM
    Armd02 hello,

I swap sim without problem all the time, the maximum that I have to do depends on OS is to enter my email password, or and app that detects the sim card when opening it says if I accept this and everything goes well, I use different aim card in Per�, Ecuador, USA. No problems

Posted via CB10
    11-27-13 05:54 AM
    Hi Obaquerizo, seems I may have been misinformed, however since I'm REALLY lazy then having the two ID's works ok. Many thanks.
    11-29-13 08:48 PM