- CrackBerry User
- 93 Posts
setting up exhange not working - unexpected error
I'm trying to set up my work email through exchange activesync.
I have my username, password, server address, etc. I dont have the port number but 443 is the default. I leave the domain field blank.
When i put in the server address, if i include the 'https://' it doesnt work saying the server is unresponsive. If i just put in the address as xx.xxxxxxx.com it works and lets me pick what i want to sync (emails, contacts, etc). When i finish selecting those options and move on to the next step it starts loading and then gives the error message "There has been an unexpected error and the operation was cancelled".
I set it up this way on my Torch and it worked fine, i even double checked the settings from my old BIS account which i accessed from Redirect to the right page.
Anyone know what the issue is? When i set it up on my torch, i did it through USB.
- CrackBerry Newbie
02-21-13, 10:36 AM #2
- 2 Posts
- By srv in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 10Last Post: 02-05-09, 01:25 AM
- By srv in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 0Last Post: 02-04-09, 05:16 PM
- By rosac in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 1Last Post: 01-26-09, 11:09 AM
- By dah in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 3Last Post: 11-15-08, 08:22 AM
- By misspamela19 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 7Last Post: 06-17-08, 12:07 PM