Today I've had "fun" with my Z10 for the Past 4 hours I've been downloading different leaks onto my phone upgrading and down grading it . All because I accidentally turned on reader mode with out knowing. And since I always have my phone on mute I had no idea it was reading to me . So I started to freak out a bit when I was at work ,since I wasn't able to get past the lock screen, I thought my touch screen was broken. I did a couple restarts and battery pulls and still couldn't get passed my lock screen. I then started blaming my problem on an android app I had downloaded early today, I thought it had caused my problem. And so once I got home I spent the next 4 hours trying different software versions but to no luck. Since I did a backup to save my contacts before and every time I tried a new software version I would restore my setting....So unknowingly I was leaving reader mode on and my phone on slient. It wasn't until I was about to give up. I tried an older back up from a couple months ago and I noticed that my phone was "talking" to me.... I then quickly realized it was reader mode........Lets just say that wasn't my proudest moment.
    Oh well at least my Z10 still works and almost back to normal.
    FF22 likes this.
    01-21-14 09:52 PM
    I think you mean screen reader and next time, tap the top button 3 times quickly. It enables and disables screen reader but of course, you only know that if you can hear the phone lol.
    tatail likes this.
    01-21-14 10:00 PM
    What a relief lol Good to hear you figured it out.

Posted via CB10
    01-21-14 10:02 PM