- 03-28-2013, 05:45 PM #2
Considering the screen is made of glass and can be scratched, I would definitely recommend using a screen protector. I just picked up the BodyGuardz from the CrackBerry store. They arrived today and it was a simple installation and is very clear.
Posted via CB10"When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down."
- 03-28-2013, 05:55 PM #4
The screen is amazingly smooth, but I'm going to put on a Xtreme guard. Just to be safe. Just to keep the screen from scratches.One tool for mobile success, Blackberry Playbook + Blackberry Z30 = Mobile Success!
- CrackBerry User
03-28-2013, 06:42 PM #6
- 13 Posts
I work at a place where we sell/instal BodyGuardz screen protectors so my ideas might be a bit biased. I really recommend either Zagg(invisible shield) or BodyGuardz.; they are probably the best screen protectors you can get that are made of film. The place I work also sells CRYSTL screen protectors which are made out of glass and they're really strong. I've only broken it by smashing a phone pretty hard against a metal corner. Between Zagg and BodyGuardz, I recommend BodyGuardz just because I've seen some Zagg screens get an "orange-peel" kind of look where it gets kind of wrinkled over time. Besides that both are extremely good and well worth the money in my opinion. Make sure there's no dust when you install one if you decide to get it!!!!
- By Fahadthelionheart in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 1Last Post: 03-24-2013, 12:39 PM
- By Kushinder in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 5Last Post: 02-08-2013, 03:53 PM
- By webcash in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 30Last Post: 09-21-2011, 07:48 AM
- By SolidOrange in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 38Last Post: 03-01-2010, 08:50 AM
- By SolidOrange in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 38Last Post: 03-01-2010, 08:50 AM