Should I be using a screen protector on my z10

Posted via my white Z10. LG banter- blackberry bold 9900- Z10
    06-21-13 07:24 PM
    Should I be using a screen protector on my z10

Posted via my white Z10. LG banter- blackberry bold 9900- Z10
    Hi and thanks for choosing CrackBerry for your daily dose of information!!!
    Yes Yes Yes!!!! Use a screen protector!!
    They do not dull the screen, block your view, make your device any heavier or anything like that! And they protect that 600 dollar investment from scratches!!! You can buy them from almost any vendor. (I have a package of three from Verizon). You should be safe and protect your investment. They are easy to apply as well and are cheap protection!!

Glad you are here! Please post any time!!!!
    06-21-13 07:42 PM
    Don't buy a dark matt. Kills the quality of the screen and the first impression.

Clear all the way. I liked the one that came with the transform case

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    06-21-13 07:55 PM
    Clearplex.

Posted via CB10
    Sergeant_Im likes this.
    06-21-13 07:59 PM
    I recently got the Zagg HD invisishield screen protector for my Z10 and I really like it. Not cheap, but I highly recommend it.
    dosto likes this.
    06-21-13 08:03 PM
    Meh not a big deal just don't put keys in the same pocket. I haven't had one for months and no scratches...plus on hot days my sweaty fingers wont stick to the screen.
    bbrygrrl likes this.
    06-21-13 11:52 PM
    I'm none too impressed with my iShieldz screen protector with my shoft shell flip case, the screen protector sucked the ink from the flip case, causing the screen protector to dim, and where the case didn't touch the protector left that part clear, causing a extremely bright line down the middle of my phone. When I took it off, the screen protector was almost opaque. not impressed.
    06-22-13 12:03 AM
    I use case mate anti glare one on mine fits perfect and super quality I also have it in a blackberry transform case.

Posted via CB10
    06-22-13 02:46 AM
    I want a full screen protector, with no cut outs for the camera or sensors, anyone know where to get one?

Posted via CB10
    06-22-13 03:29 AM
    I got the Tech Armor from Amazon. It has sensor cut outs but it went on very easily with absolutely no bubbles. I have now gotten the Tech Armor for 2 more devices. You have to really look to see it is on. Several friends have also ordered them after seeing how clear mine is and how smoothly it went on. You really have to look, even around the sensors. They are reasonable also at 3 for around $7.

Posted via CB10
    06-22-13 09:04 AM
    I'm none too impressed with my iShieldz screen protector with my shoft shell flip case, the screen protector sucked the ink from the flip case, causing the screen protector to dim, and where the case didn't touch the protector left that part clear, causing a extremely bright line down the middle of my phone. When I took it off, the screen protector was almost opaque. not impressed.
    I am experiencing the same thing with my ghost armor. My flip shell case's suede lining had oil and the ghost armor is sucking up the oils and yellowing. I might try one of the glass protectors.

Posted via CB10
    06-22-13 09:09 AM
    I want a full screen protector, with no cut outs for the camera or sensors, anyone know where to get one?

Posted via CB10
    I did that. Used a new note 2 saver I had and cut it to fit the full z1 screen

Posted via CB10
    06-22-13 09:53 AM
    Ghost Armor here!

Posted via CB10
    06-22-13 09:58 AM
    I have the zagg invisible shield (not hd i think) and of course it's one of the best screen protector that is on the market.
    I bought zagg in all of my devices and my future BlackBerry will be with a zagg protector screen

Posted via CB10
    06-22-13 10:06 AM
    I've been using the bestskinsever screen protector since day one. I use them on all my 'Berries. Love them, cheap and easy to put on. Same quality as the Zag skins, but no fancy packaging...
    later, Brian

Posted via CB10
    06-22-13 10:09 AM
    Generic ebay version from a Canadian seller based out of Quebec, I think I paid about five bucks for a pack of five.

Static adhesion, perfect fitment and leaves me wondering why anyone would pay the premium for the name brand stuff.

And of course, it offers great protection and works like a charm in tandem with a case mate tough case.

Posted via CB10
    STV0726 likes this.
    06-22-13 10:18 AM
    Definitely should get a screen protector. Cos you'll be swiping up and down the screen. Don't wanna risk scratching the screen.

Posted via CB10
    06-22-13 10:27 AM
    Generic ebay version from a Canadian seller based out of Quebec, I think I paid about five bucks for a pack of five.

Static adhesion, perfect fitment and leaves me wondering why anyone would pay the premium for the name brand stuff.

And of course, it offers great protection and works like a charm in tandem with a case mate tough case.

Posted via CB10
    I use generic too.

~STV
    06-23-13 02:50 PM
    Clearplex is badass.

Posted via CB10
    06-23-13 10:57 PM
    I recently got the Zagg HD invisishield screen protector for my Z10 and I really like it. Not cheap, but I highly recommend it.
    Agreed. I recommend screen protectors and like Zagg, especially the HD version.

@dunaway - Posted with TMO Q10 via CB10
    06-23-13 11:08 PM

Posted via CB10
    I recommend the HTC One screen, it's already a perfect rectangle without any cut outs, this way you'll only have to trim it on two sides.

Posted via CB10
    06-24-13 12:32 AM
    I recommend the HTC One screen, it's already a perfect rectangle without any cut outs, this way you'll only have to trim it on two sides.

Posted via CB10
    Not sure exactly why anyone would do that. The one I have came with the transform case. It's a perfect fit but u shaped around the camera. I have no complaints

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    06-24-13 08:57 AM
    Not sure exactly why anyone would do that. The one I have came with the transform case. It's a perfect fit but u shaped around the camera. I have no complaints

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    I don't know either, I wouldn't want it but he asked so I answered.

Posted via CB10
    06-28-13 10:43 PM
    I absolutely detest cases and screen protectors. But I just broke my phone yesterday. Luckily I had warranty and only had to pay 150$. But I learned my lesson. I bought both a case and a screen protector.

Posted via CB10
    ezapper2 likes this.
    06-28-13 11:03 PM
    I use generic too.

~STV
    I agree.
    I've owned dozens of wireless devices over the years and have tried literally dozens++ of screen protectors (I was in the biz for 20+ years). Anyone who would pay $20 or more for a screensaver is..............
    The BEST screensavers I've owned DON'T cost a lot, and last for a good year or more with reasonable care. Zagg is the biggest offender, IMO. Their "HD" protector, at $25.00 in Best Buy, is a joke; it makes a new phone look a year old with the orange peel look, imperfections (even with proper installation), and rubbery feel.
    One shouldn't have to spend more then $2-$3.00 each for a great quality piece in multi-pack. Three for under $10.00 is my latest, excellent! Check out Amazon for best deals, check reviews.
    06-28-13 11:35 PM
29 12