- CrackBerry User
- 25 Posts
Is this a screen problem or by design?
I notice that my Z10 will not response to swipe up from the bottom of I am too close to the left or right edge. Since I don't have another unit, I want to know if your Z10 behaves the same too. If not, I will need to get a replacement.
- CrackBerry Genius
02-14-2013, 05:15 PM #5
- 2,588 Posts
You need to swipe starting in the middle of the Black Face on bottom, but yes at times it does not pickup my swipe gesture, but that is where it is suppose to be and also at the top when swiping don in apps to see settings and so forth, unless some apps like to have the settings on the right hand side so u swipe there towards the left.
But as for waking it up its in the middle of black bottom start there and swipe fast or slow if u jut want to see the time.New Phone: Blackberry Z10, Old Phones: Samsung Galaxy S3 (Sold), Iphone 4, Iphone 3gs, Unlocked Bold 9000.
New LTE Playbook 32gb (Dec 2012), OS version is 1088. Mobile Network is Rogers
"When in doubt, buy a laptop"
- By SAWBBM in forum AT&TReplies: 1Last Post: 06-15-2010, 01:10 PM
- By abtjason in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 10Last Post: 05-03-2010, 06:54 PM
- By Evilkefz in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-04-2010, 11:06 AM
- By flyingdutchman7588 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 7Last Post: 11-07-2009, 05:03 PM
- By BroncosMom in forum AT&TReplies: 2Last Post: 06-24-2009, 02:41 PM