Are the z10 screens infused like samsung screens? The s3 is infused and can not get dust behind it. I'm hoping the new z/q 10s will/do have this too. I hate the small dust on my 9900.
- CrackBerry Abuser
02-01-2013, 09:59 PM #2
- 267 Posts
*Squints looking at his 9900 screen*
How the heck did you manage that?! I would like to say its impossible, but I thought it was impossible on the 9900 and somehow you pulled it off.
Let's hope for that infused screen you speak of lolBold 9700 188.8.131.525 || Bold 9900 184.108.40.2066 || Z10 10.1.0.273
PlayBook 64GB 220.127.116.116
I didn't "manage" nothing. The 9900 does get small dust in the layers of the screen. Both of my 9900s have dust and one is brand new in the box. They both had dust from the factory.
- CrackBerry User
02-02-2013, 08:50 AM #7
- 76 Posts
Ha I just noticed this last night on my 9800, annoyed me once I seen it, but its probably been like that for a year or two. Being replaced soon anyways!
Edit - What I originally wanted to say, the speaker for the Z10 seems to separated from the screen part unlike other products from Blackberry, hopefully the same problem doesn't happen.
- By oppiTronic in forum Developers LoungeReplies: 61Last Post: 05-09-2013, 09:26 AM
- By MMB916 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 41Last Post: 09-13-2009, 01:07 PM
- By MMB916 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 04-20-2007, 11:30 PM
- By MMB916 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-20-2007, 11:37 AM
- By macgyver in forum Other PlatformsReplies: 14Last Post: 03-04-2007, 09:31 PM