Dear all,

i just got the bb z10, im loving it. However, there is a problem of the phone annoying me, the screen rotation sometime is not working. I have disabled the Rotation Lock, however, when i open the the internet browser, sms, bb hub n etc, the screen wont rotate to landscape mode even though i put the phone in lanscape, it is always in potrait mode.

I keep restarting the phone, and the screen auto rotation sometime working after the restart and sometime not.

Any idea y this happens? does anyone else having this problem too?

Thank you and sorry for my bad english.
    03-08-13 04:05 AM
    Dear all,

i just got the bb z10, im loving it. However, there is a problem of the phone annoying me, the screen rotation sometime is not working. I have disabled the Rotation Lock, however, when i open the the internet browser, sms, bb hub n etc, the screen wont rotate to landscape mode even though i put the phone in lanscape, it is always in potrait mode.

I keep restarting the phone, and the screen auto rotation sometime working after the restart and sometime not.

Any idea y this happens? does anyone else having this problem too?

Thank you and sorry for my bad english.
    This has been fixed with the update.
    semperfi45 likes this.
    03-08-13 04:25 AM
    This has been fixed with the update.
    Thanks for your reply.

So u meant that was a common issue or bug before the os update?

too bad the network courrier at my country doesnt release any bb os 10 update yet, cause the bb 10 is not yet officially released in my country..sigh..
    03-08-13 04:32 AM
    Thanks for your reply.

So u meant that was a common issue or bug before the os update?

too bad the network courrier at my country doesnt release any bb os 10 update yet, cause the bb 10 is not yet officially released in my country..sigh..
    It happened to me before the update and not once since the update.
    03-08-13 04:34 AM
    anyone else having the issue?
    03-08-13 06:54 AM
    I'm having the issue....and it started again last night after I did my OS update manually! Prior to that the problem seemed to have 'stabilised' somewhat (it wasn't happening too frequently, and when it did a reboot usually sorted it out) but now.....nada! Regardless of what i do, just wont rotate!!
    03-16-13 06:42 AM
    Try to do a manual update or wait for the network to push the latest update. Good luck.
    03-16-13 09:45 AM