Hi all picked up my Z10 and enjoying the phone very much. I'm trying to find a way to save emails anyone figured it out. Cheers
    02-03-13 06:15 AM
    I have a Gmail account , on the Playbook you can flag the ones you want to save.
    02-03-13 07:12 AM
    Drum: what happens if you Flag the email, is that the same as saving it?

Have you been able to mark all as read?
    02-03-13 07:17 AM
    If I flag an email it seems to place the flag on the email but nothing else. There doesn't seem to be a window where I can alter the properties of the flag ie due date colour of the flag etc, so I'm thinking the email will just get buried under the next lot of emails I receive.
    I've been able to mark as read by bringing up the menu in my email account and selecting, select more and touching the unopened emails and then the mark all read. Hope that makes sense.
    02-03-13 08:40 AM
    Yeah, that makes sense but I think is a big on the clumsy side. Imagine if you haven't read your emails in a while and have a lot to go through, you'd hardly want to individually mark each email separately.

Sorry to hear that the flag feature doesn't really help in the situation. I don't know of any other way to save emails. I'm sure however that as soon as more people use the phone that these basic questions will be answered.
    02-03-13 09:00 AM