Sorry if this has already been asked, searched and didn't find anything.

Got a Z10, have no issues with it other than I can't save texts? On my 9900 I was able to save sms/mms and view them in their respective saved messages folders. I was wondering if anyone has found a way to do this on the z10? There's some messages that I don't want to get deleted. Thanks!
    02-18-13 06:33 PM
    Have your SMS messages been disappearing? Mine loaded from times prior to obtaining my Z10 (although it's much more difficult to see how far back they go because I can't jump to the top, only scroll). I'm pretty sure they save as a history with the associated contact, but I don't think you can re-file individual messages...

ETA: maybe as a short-term fix, forward the messages to yourself?
    02-18-13 06:50 PM
    When I device switched from my Bold9900 to Z10, some of my saved texts came over under the wrong contact name. They are still there, but under random names.

If you want to jump to top, you can click on the 3 vertical dots, then click "To Top" or "To Bottom".

Apparently there is an app called "Exporter" in BB App World that will allow us to save texts to the sd card.

Whoever designed the Z10 was clearly not a hard core BB user. I have been die hard BB since the Pearl, but losing native BB functionality on the Z10 might do me in.
    06-04-13 10:56 AM