I have a total of 43 apps and some albums (about 60) on my phone. Hardly 11 GB of data. And yet my my device reads that I have 11 GB of data used (26.2 MB pics; 14.5KB docs; 4.3 music (non-Deeze music) and 6.6 of Other Data). Is this possible? I've gone through file manager to see what this "Other Data" is. It seems quite odd to me! Anyone know how to save music and Deezer music to the external SD??? Is it just cut and paste to move folders?
    03-08-13 02:10 PM
    Enable USA storage mode and then connect to the computer. Then you should see two new drives. One is the phone memory and the other should be your sd card. Then you can move the music from your phone to the sd card.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    03-08-13 02:14 PM
    You can cut and paste pretty much between the sd card and internal storage. Just use the file manager app.

Quick tip: I'm sure you know this already but ill mention it anyways but to multi select stuff, just pick an item and long press it and slide your finger to the contextual menu that appears and click select more. You can now click on all the items you want to move. It works the same way when you hold ctrl key on windows and click files.

Posted via CB10
    03-08-13 02:19 PM
    Thanks guys. I tried the cut and paste and it didn't work, and so I'll do what macallik suggests. Any idea WHAT THE OTHER DATA could be? It's a little ridiculous!
    03-08-13 02:28 PM
    Thanks guys. I tried the cut and paste and it didn't work, and so I'll do what macallik suggests. Any idea WHAT THE OTHER DATA could be? It's a little ridiculous!
    BB10 o/s, apps, bbm's, texts, emails, attachments.
    03-08-13 02:34 PM
    BB10 o/s, apps, bbm's, texts, emails, attachments.
    Yeah - it's just hard for me to believe. I had a Galaxy Nexus for over a year and a Galaxy S before that and NEVER once came close to filing up the internal card, even with a bunch of Rdio music and way more apps. I love my BB10 and am not here to knock it in the slightest. I am just surprised is all.
    03-08-13 02:37 PM
    Do you mean USB storage mode?

Enable USA storage mode and then connect to the computer. Then you should see two new drives. One is the phone memory and the other should be your sd card. Then you can move the music from your phone to the sd card.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    03-08-13 02:41 PM
    The premise is that you have some Deezer music at hand, and it would be nice if you store them on your PC. Next, as you say, cut and paste to save the songs to external SD card. MP3 Grabber pro is able to save Deezer music, it works well for me.
    08-20-14 09:20 PM
    Do you mean USB storage mode?
    Nope, this feature is only available in the US ;P The BlackBerry keyboard is great, but it doesn't always know what it is talking about lol
    08-20-14 09:23 PM