So I have decided to leave my cave and go to a bar on a typical Saturday night.

As we were chatting and drinking the girls of the company decided that they want some pictures.

I seized the moment and took my white Z10 from my red pouch for the pictures.

I took a couple, one of the girls wanted to see them and have them edited.

She was blown away from the OS editor and how creative was the design of the application.

When I told her that this was a BlackBerry she couldn't believe her own eyes. I really hate the negativity around the place but I feel that I have nothing to be jealous from other smartphones.

Bottom line , the white Z10 is a chick magnet and it is even more interesting when they realise that this is BlackBerry.

Just a pool picture unfortunately I cannot show you the chicks heheh

Saturday Night-img_00000017.jpg

Posted via CB10
    potatoguy and PatrickMJS like this.
    09-15-13 05:00 PM
    I concur.

Posted via CB10
    09-15-13 05:03 PM
    09-15-13 05:06 PM
    Awesome! Like I told my wife, this phone is awesome but very poorly advertised

Posted via CB10
    09-15-13 05:47 PM
    A chick magnet. Better buy a second!

Posted via CB10
    09-15-13 06:04 PM

As we were chatting and drinking the girls of the company decided that they want some pictures.

She was blown away from the OS editor and how creative was the design of the application.

When I told her that this was a BlackBerry she couldn't believe her own eyes. I really hate the negativity around the place but I feel that I have nothing to be jealous from other smartphones.

Bottom line , the white Z10 is a chick magnet and it is even more interesting when they realise that this is BlackBerry.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000017.jpg 
Views:	1328 
Size:	21.6 KB 
ID:	201972

Posted via CB10
    You need to change your signature. How about something like "My wingman is a BlackBerry"?
    09-15-13 06:05 PM
    Next step should have been making a Story Maker video and blowing their minds for the better...

Posted via CB10
    09-16-13 09:48 AM
    OP - you know the rule - show the pics or it never happened

Posted via CB10
    09-16-13 10:18 AM
    It's true what was written above... but, being that a picture is worth a thousand words... please write a million!

Saturday Night-worthless.jpg
    09-16-13 10:34 AM
    I love my Z10, I can take great pictures in good light, but I have had terrible results in the pub. Any tips for indoor Z10 photography?

Posted via CB10
    09-16-13 10:39 AM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000017.jpg 
Views:	1328 
Size:	21.6 KB 
ID:	201972

Posted via CB10
    The absence of evidence is an evidence of absence. So in this case:

Numbers in photograph blown away by white z10:

Pool table and balls: 1
    Girls: 0

Sent from my Motorola Startac
    09-16-13 10:50 AM
    I love my Z10, I can take great pictures in good light, but I have had terrible results in the pub. Any tips for indoor Z10 photography?

Posted via CB10
    Take the photos before you drink too much!

(And, use the Night mode, if possible. Drag the focus box to a darker area of the scene, if you have time.)
    09-16-13 10:56 AM
    Yup. I can't wait for my iphone and the plethora of apps that I have already downloaded from iTunes.

Posted via CB10 on my Black Z10.
    Well I do hope that you enjoy your new 5s when you get it, and I hope that will be the demise of negative comments by you here at CB sir.
    Be well.
    09-16-13 11:14 AM
    Does night mode always activate the fladh?

Posted via CB10
    09-16-13 11:26 AM
    Does night mode always activate the fladh?

Posted via CB10
    I can't remember which OS version has which which flash option for night mode. I believe that the flash had an auto setting on most versions. I'm currently on the new 10.2.0.1725. You can have the flash on, off or auto on this version.
    09-16-13 12:00 PM