Hi,
    I asked this before but my title was not very clear, so I wanted to try one more time. I don't see a more technical oriented forum, 'cause this appears to be a tech-ie type bug.
    I reloaded my "new" Z10 I swapped out last week (had a hardware issue w/ old phone.) Everything went fine and the backup transferred over fine- all my files, etc. Except for one issue- every MP3 in my library (1500+ songs) show exactly the same cover art from the same album. Doesn.t matter which player I use. All songs. of course, are on my SD card. Anyone ever encounter this or find a fix?
    Thanks. Gary
    06-30-13 09:16 AM
    How are the files stored? All in one folder, or with artist and album subfolders?

Posted via CB10
    06-30-13 09:25 AM
    You can edit all of your mp3 tags with Media Monkey.
    06-30-13 10:00 AM
    How are the files stored? All in one folder, or with artist and album subfolders?

Posted via CB10
    They are stored in two or three master folders, as SD cards don't seem to like all the songs in one folder, so I had to break them into parts. Some of the songs don't have cover art, they go back a while. The ones that do are as they were downloaded, in other words, I don't seperate the cover art if I understand your question correctly. Thanks.
    06-30-13 04:15 PM
    Hi saxxman-
    does media monkey have some type of "global" option so that I don't have to edit each one? I'm not too familiar with those types of apps.
    Thanks.
    06-30-13 04:17 PM
    I have the same thing going on. I have close to 2000 songs all in one folder on my SD card. The only difference for me is that I have probably 6 or 7 different album arts that are attached to all of my songs. This has been happening since I got the phone in Feb. I'm not too concerned with it unless of course someone has a fix for it.

Posted via CB10
    06-30-13 05:33 PM
    Hi saxxman-
    does media monkey have some type of "global" option so that I don't have to edit each one? I'm not too familiar with those types of apps.
    Thanks.
    It really depends on the currents tags. If the tags have, say, album information, then you can edit the whole album at one time. Download it. It's free, unless you want to use it to convert file types. Start the program, plug in the phone, find the music folder and see how Media Monkey sees the files. It's not a difficult program to figure out.
    You're on a pc, I hope?
    Keep in mind, it's a pretty powerful program. Be patient and learn it. You'll never run into these problems again. Good luck!
    06-30-13 05:50 PM
    It really depends on the currents tags. If the tags have, say, album information, then you can edit the whole album at one time. Download it. It's free, unless you want to use it to convert file types. Start the program, plug in the phone, find the music folder and see how Media Monkey sees the files. It's not a difficult program to figure out.
    You're on a pc, I hope?
    Keep in mind, it's a pretty powerful program. Be patient and learn it. You'll never run into these problems again. Good luck!
    Ok, thanks all., thurask got me thinking so I searched the entire card and found the offending jpg sitting by it's lonesome in the middle of the song folder. I deleted it, and now no Smithereens bad cover art on every song!
    06-30-13 06:13 PM
    I cannot find this app. Where is it?

Posted via CB10
    06-30-13 06:43 PM
    I cannot find this app. Where is it?

Posted via CB10
    Just google media monkey. There are 2 versions, download the free one link.
    06-30-13 08:00 PM
    Just google media monkey. There are 2 versions, download the free one link.
    Thanks a lot!

Posted via CB10
    06-30-13 08:19 PM