Have had my Z10 since the day it came out and have loved it. But in the last 2 weeks I've had issues with calendar (it doesn?t load), contacts (won't jump to a letter), battery drain, and email jot syncing. I did a security wipe and then a software update and re-setup my accounts. Didn't load any additional apps, and it's still not running correctly. Any one else with issues that just popped up?

Posted via CB10
    07-24-13 07:52 PM
    Wipe round two, I say.

Although it does take a few minutes for the OS and synced data to settle in. I usually set my accounts, wait 5 minutes and reboot.
    07-24-13 08:56 PM
    On the odd chance there is something wrong with the mediacard or its file system -- try running without the mediacard.
    07-24-13 09:10 PM
    I emptied my Hu and my phone ran like new. I had well close to if not over 700 emails, texts, twits/mentions, messages, Facebook and regular notifications etc.

Posted Via CB10 | C00016D82
    07-24-13 09:46 PM
    Have had my Z10 since the day it came out and have loved it. But in the last 2 weeks I've had issues with calendar (it doesn?t load), contacts (won't jump to a letter), battery drain, and email jot syncing. I did a security wipe and then a software update and re-setup my accounts. Didn't load any additional apps, and it's still not running correctly. Any one else with issues that just popped up?

Posted via CB10
    What are your "push" setting at. The more frequent it cycles, the quicker it drains. Is your screen brightness up. The LTE radio on and not needed. Try downloading battery guru and use the graph to see if you can find when and what you are doing that contributes to the drain. Also download BlackBerry Virtual Expert diagnostic tool to trouble shoot function. All in BB World

Posted via CB10
    07-24-13 11:30 PM
    I emptied my Hu and my phone ran like new. I had well close to if not over 700 emails, texts, twits/mentions, messages, Facebook and regular notifications etc.

Nice!

Posted via CB10
    07-24-13 11:32 PM

Oh I always forget about this. I always assume that people know not to store stuff forever and that doing that eats up device memory. Good you thought of it!

Unless it's something important, rule of thumb is delete it after 30 day.
    07-25-13 07:28 AM
    What's HU?

Posted via CB10
    07-25-13 05:21 PM
    I think they meant hub
    SDTRMG likes this.
    07-25-13 05:26 PM
    Except for sent items (which I don't show in the Hub), I'm an inbox zero guy. Once I respond and finish a task, I delete all emails and texts.vShould I not be syncing the sent folders? And how would that affect my calendar?

Posted via CB10
    07-26-13 06:55 AM
    Anyone know a quick way to erase certain tabs from the HUB instead of having to delete each individually?
    07-26-13 12:39 PM
    Anyone know a quick way to erase certain tabs from the HUB instead of having to delete each individually?
    You mean to erase the messages under a tab, right? Not actually removing the tab/account itself permanently?

In the main Hub or under a particular tab, long press a date. From action menu that opens on right you can select Mark Prior Read or Delete Prior.
    Best to use in a tab and not in main Hub view, so you don't delete any chats by accident.
    07-27-13 06:08 AM
    Did the second wipe. Now the calendar doesn't load at all. Not my calender doesn't show up, the app itself won't load. Getting real close to a galaxy.

Posted via CB10
    07-27-13 11:39 AM