Say you are in the hub with the screen split and set on your go to account or other preferred icon.
    Root hub one touch access-img_00002385.png

Swipe up and exit.

BBM and contacts open in an active frame and set to your most frequently used portion of the app.

Root hub one touch access-img_00002388.png

Your first app page oriented not by putting the most commonly used apps up top, but by working outward from your lower right corner for shorter motions.

Root hub one touch access-img_00002389.png

Make the text message icon one of the 3 lower right corner icons.

Now remember the split screen hub view when you exited , having any other account open (besides text) as the quick view page.

Touch the text icon.

Root hub one touch access-img_00002390.png

And it opens directly into the root hub, setting the text as the open account, but allows you to pick any.

Yes, it takes some discipline to train yourself to exit the hub while in split screen.
    I use peek when I'm multitasking and using a specific account for referencing.
    Also with BBM and contacts active and set... Boom instant contacts associated to your most commonly used setting. instant BBM group or BBM voice contacts etc.

And the first app page set for quick short movement to the ones you use the most from the bottom right, and outward from there.

Not saying it is what you should do, just sharin'

Posted via CB10
    08-07-13 10:47 PM
    Yes.
    I really do use the flashlight a lot.
    In case anyone cares as to where I have it placed.

Posted via CB10
    08-07-13 10:50 PM
    So much work to instead just make two simple swipes
    08-07-13 10:51 PM
    Oh, the text account is the only one that doesn't expand to fill the screen like all other accounts do.

Posted via CB10
    08-07-13 10:52 PM
    So much work to instead just make two simple swipes
    Yeah, i expected that. Its intended purpose provides me with more access options.

Posted via CB10
    08-07-13 10:54 PM
    If I'm understanding this correctly, you just want to open the Hub and have the abbreviated icon list at the side (no text).

You can accomplish this by dragging your finger to the right within the Hub, then letting go once the icons are exposed but not the text (or only a bit of it). Then swipe out of the Hub - when you enter it again through a gesture, the abbreviated list will still be there. You don't need to use the Text icon.
    08-07-13 11:06 PM
    If I'm understanding this correctly, you just want to open the Hub and have the abbreviated icon list at the side (no text).

You can accomplish this by dragging your finger to the right within the Hub, then letting go once the icons are exposed but not the text (or only a bit of it). Then swipe out of the Hub - when you enter it again through a gesture, the abbreviated list will still be there. You don't need to use the Text icon.
    Oh yes, I know, just showing it with less effort .
    And no, it's not like I'm sweating if i swipe it because of the longer movement.

Posted via CB10
    Mindrakez likes this.
    08-07-13 11:14 PM