Just got an email telling me that my reservation has been shipped to the store, with tracking info too!

Email:
    Great news! Your device is on its way.

We just wanted to let you know that the Blackberry Z10 Black you reserved is on its way to the store in a box with your name on it. At your request, your device is being shipped to:

XXXXXXXXX

Shipments should arrive within four days. These are your tracking details so you can confirm when the delivery will arrive at the store:

Courier Tracking Number

In some cases, the device will be shipped to one of our distribution partner’s regional warehouses before it gets to your local store. We recommend you wait until you hear from a store representative, who will call you to confirm when it has arrived in store.

Please note: the store will hold your Blackberry Z10 Black until 2/7/2013 on your behalf.
    If you do not pick up your device by this time, the store will be free to make the device available to the next customer. Please ensure you bring appropriate identification so they can verify that you are the primary account holder.

The reservation fee of $40.00 + taxes will now be credited back to your Rogers invoice next month.

For questions about the Reservation System, review our FAQs.

We hope you enjoy your new device, thank you for your valued business.
    Last edited by BigBadWulf; 02-01-13 at 07:06 AM. Reason: personal info removed
    01-31-13 06:22 PM
    This has been already posted in this thread

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...2/index11.html
    01-31-13 06:24 PM
    The problem with this is that they ONLY give you 2 days to pick it up. Normally Rogers gives you a week to go get it. Now its 2 days. After the 2 days if you have not spoken to the store, they are able to sell it to someone else.
    01-31-13 06:25 PM
    False. You have 21 days to pick up your device. The Reps in store will call you one last time before or on the 21st day asking you if your going to pick it up. If not, it becomes store stock to sell.
    01-31-13 09:52 PM
    False. You have 21 days to pick up your device. The Reps in store will call you one last time before or on the 21st day asking you if your going to pick it up. If not, it becomes store stock to sell.
    Did you NOT read the email.. Read it again before you say FALSE. Who ever got the shipped email, they ONLY give you until the 7th to get it. That is 2 days.. Like i said, read the email to be proven that i am right. Also here in the Rogers Reservation FAQ it says "

The store will hold your device for up to 7 days from the time the device ships. A store representative will call you when your device is ready for pick up. If you cannot make it to the store within this time frame, please call the store to make alternate arrangements. Alternate arrangements are at the store's discretion.

http://www.rogers.com/web/Rogers.por...294966681%2042

The email says the following:
    "
    Please note: the store will hold your Blackberry Z10 Black until 2/7/2013 on your behalf. ".

So before YOU give false info, please do some research.
    01-31-13 09:55 PM
    Says only 2 days in the email I got from Rogers.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2
    01-31-13 09:55 PM
    Buy 2 and send me one please
    kdna likes this.
    01-31-13 09:56 PM
    I am a Rogers Rep, i know what the terms are.
    So your gonna tell me that we are only going to hold a BB for 2 DAYS but hold a reserved iphone 5 from day 1 of release for 21 days?
    Which device was in demand more? Obviously the iphone 5 yet we kept the devices on reservation for 21 days while the entire area was out of stock to sell to the general public when the phone first came out.
    01-31-13 09:57 PM
    Says only 2 days in the email I got from Rogers.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2
    Yea i just proved him wrong in every way. The email says 2 days & Rogers Reservation FAQ says 7 days. I do NOT know where he got 21 days...
    01-31-13 09:57 PM
    I am a Rogers Rep, i know what the terms are.
    So your gonna tell me that we are only going to hold a BB for 2 DAYS but hold a reserved iphone 5 from day 1 for 21 days?
    Which device was in demand more? Obviously the iphone 5 yet we kept the devices on reservation for 21 days while the entire was out of stock to sell to the general public.
    If you are a so called Rogers rep, then how COME your company says " 7 days" on their reservation FAQ site. Also my iPhone 5 reservation phone was sent & the email ONLY gave me 7 days to pick it up. My god you Rogers reps know NOTHING. Contact Rogers Live Chat & they will say the same. 7 days will be the only amount they give. Contact Rogers head office downtown if you are a so called Rogers rep & prove me wrong. Actually prove the FAQ & the email wrong. Then come back & talk. Sorry but i really doubt you even know what you are talking about.

How long will the store hold the device for me?

The store will hold your device for up to 7 days from the time the device ships. A store representative will call you when your device is ready for pick up. If you cannot make it to the store within this time frame, please call the store to make alternate arrangements. Alternate arrangements are at the store's discretion.

http://www.rogers.com/web/Rogers.por...294966681%2042

If you know the policy, PLEASE explain this then. I can even get the Rogers Community forum mods to prove you wrong. Also i controlled the iPhone 5 reservation thread on the Rogers community website so i know more about this then you do.

You said " yet we kept the devices on reservation for 21 days while the entire area was out of stock to sell to the general public when the phone first came out. " That is not a Rogers policy. That is your store managers policy. Not every store does this & this is not a official Rogers policy. You reps need to learn a bit more before coming in here & claiming things you do NOT clearly know.
    01-31-13 09:58 PM
    I see where your getting at and you do have a point. But im telling you WE held the device for 21 DAYS. Im legit telling you we did that lol
    I was receiving and calling every customer to pick up their devices. I know my facts.
    I know at corporate stores we hold devices for 21 days.
    01-31-13 10:02 PM
    I see where your getting at and you do have a point. But im telling you WE held the device for 21 DAYS. Im legit telling you we did that lol
    I was receiving and calling every customer to pick up their devices. I know my facts.
    I know at corporate stores we hold devices for 21 days.
    This is useless with you. Please provide any proof that your " corporate" stores do have the 21 days policy. Until then, Rogers Reservation FAQ says 7 days. The email says 2 days. So if you can provide any proof saying that this policy you claim that all the stores have, i would like for you to contact Rogers & change it on the FAQ.

Store managers can change the numbers them selfs. That is not a official policy that every store has 21 days.

In other words i believe the FAQ & email until you can provide any proof to back your self up.
    01-31-13 10:04 PM
    Enough bickering! Who's sending me a sexy black berry on tuesday?

No, thats not a typo... I would like a black z10 please
    01-31-13 10:07 PM
    Gees Dimitri, no need to be a ****.
    I am not trying to be a *** or anything. He just comes in here gives false info meanwhile i provide the info Rogers is giving us. I just want him to show proof to back his word up. That is all. He can not just come in here saying " i am Rogers rep & know the rules"
    wxmancanada likes this.
    01-31-13 10:16 PM
    This is getting boring.... I'm out
    01-31-13 10:18 PM
    This is getting boring.... I'm out
    No one will send you a Z10 if that is what you want lol.
    01-31-13 10:19 PM
    Posts are getting deleted!! Now I'm really out!
    01-31-13 10:19 PM
    My tracking information says my phone will be delivered by the end of the day today.
    02-01-13 06:32 AM
    My tracking information says my phone will be delivered by the end of the day today.
    To the store, which will then hold the phone in store until Tuesday morning
    02-01-13 06:57 AM
    Just got an email telling me that my reservation has been shipped to the store, with tracking info too!

Email:
    OP, might want to rethink showing that address, if it's yours!!!!

****sorry, never mind, it's a store address....sorry I just freaked when I saw that****
    02-01-13 07:03 AM
    All the phones that have been shipped yesterday, will be delivered to the stores today. Some guy on the Rogers Community forums said when he spoke to Rogers Relations, they told him that the store should release the phone to him no matter what. :/ I smell BS & a rep that knows nothing.
    02-01-13 08:49 AM
    Ok..So I got all excited when I tracked my phones and the status specified that they will be delivered to the store before 12:00 pm today. I called the store and I was told that they cannot give me until Tuesday. Why is this so? Is this true? I mean, the Z10 has been available in the UK since yesterday..what's to hide? I don't know this launch thing is supposed to work. Can someone shed some light?
    02-01-13 11:19 AM
    Ok..So I got all excited when I tracked my phones and the status specified that they will be delivered to the store before 12:00 pm today. I called the store and I was told that they cannot give me until Tuesday. Why is this so? Is this true? I mean, the Z10 has been available in the UK since yesterday..what's to hide? I don't know this launch thing is supposed to work. Can someone shed some light?
    Yes this is true. Blackberry ( RIM) said Canada will have the launch date as Feb 5th. This means all the carriers / stores must follow those rules & sell it on & after feb 5th. If they sell it now, they will not get anything back ( Money wise) & can have them fired / suspended from work for doing this. It does not matter if it was available in the UK. That is a different country / rules. Many have said they called & said they can get the phone, none of them yet have replied saying they got it.

I wish i could get mine as well but i can not. Mine has not gone to the store yet & i called the store them telling me to wait until i get a call from them.
    02-01-13 11:21 AM
    Thank you for clarifying that. I guess it will be a loooooong weekend...
    02-01-13 11:31 AM
    Thank you for clarifying that. I guess it will be a loooooong weekend...
    It will be a long weekend (n). I just wish they could have released it on Monday.
    02-01-13 11:32 AM
50 12