Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree70Likes
    CrackBerry Genius

Thread AuthorThread Author   #51  

Quote Originally Posted by Marauder2 View Post
    What plans do you guys have?? I'm out of contract at the moment, running on month to month with Bell, and I am going to try to find a good retention deal before I decide who to sign with. Maybe Rogers, Bell again, Telus, not sure. Any advice/tips/comments would be appreciated!!
    Long time Rogers customer... Right now I have a 6GB LTE BIS plan, 500 daytime minutes, free local calling after 5pm, 100 CanadaWide LD minutes, My10 CanadaWide, Visual VM, unlimited txt, for $40
    Be a follower, follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/quicksilv3r
    Thanked by:
    Marauder2 (12-17-2012) 
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,469 Global Posts

I'm number 294 and 297. I reserved one for my wife and I. We're on a shared plan. Both eligible for upgrades but I wonder, it doesn't specify L series or N series, does it? My wife is leaning towards the N series and I'm just wondering if the reservation still applies. Can't wait for my L!
    CrackBerry Genius

Thread AuthorThread Author   #53  

Quote Originally Posted by Bold_until_Hybrid_Comes View Post
    Change your user name to #5!!!!!
    lol if I knew how, I would... but I can't and won't. Some guy PM'd me last year asking me to give up my handle (that I have had for many years around the internet) so that he could use it.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by Bold_until_Hybrid_Comes View Post
    No options for color, no option for n series
    Well, I don't expect an option for the N-series since I'm guessing it'll debut about 2-mo or more after the launch, so a reservation now may be too early. However, I was expecting there to be at least the option for white along with the default black. If they have a white L-series, that may add more to their sales?
    I use BB10...the blasphemy!
    Waterloo's Finest

Global Posts
    5,324 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DuexNoir View Post
    Well, I don't expect an option for the N-series since I'm guessing it'll debut about 2-mo or more after the launch, so a reservation now may be too early. However, I was expecting there to be at least the option for white along with the default black. If they have a white L-series, that may add more to their sales?
    I don't expect an option for white until after launch lol
    Phones: Nokia 5110>Nokia 3360>Siemens C56>Moto RAZR>LG Chocolate>Pearl 8100>Bold 9000 >Pearl 9100 + Bold 9900 > iPhone 4S + Z10 + Bold 9000
    Tablets: 16GB Playbook > Playbook 32GB
    __________________________________________________ _________________________

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE SEXY GIRLS IN YOGA PANTS CHANNEL

C000288CC
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    4,524 Global Posts

Default Rogers Device reservation for the L Series now!!

Quote Originally Posted by QuIcKsIlV3r View Post
    Long time Rogers customer... Right now I have a 6GB LTE BIS plan, 500 daytime minutes, free local calling after 5pm, 100 CanadaWide LD minutes, My10 CanadaWide, Visual VM, unlimited txt, for $40
    Are you planning on buying the phone outright? If your going to use an upgrade, Rogers might give you a hard time with a plan under $50. I know they've been cracking down lately.
    Go get some apps!
    DocuShortcut - Free homescreen shortcuts
    Symptom Journal - Track medical symptoms and causes (Built For BlackBerry)
    SkinEd for Minecraft - Create and share Minecraft skins
    CrackBerry Genius

I just got a text message from Rogers promoting this. I'm sure an E-mail for this will also be showing up shortly. I have never gotten a text from them promoting anything (I only ever get them explaining roaming fees when I travel), so I guess they are promoting this pretty hard ...... good to see
    Thanked by:
    Bold_until_Hybrid_Comes (12-17-2012) 
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    429 Global Posts

Reserved at 1pm
    Position : 207 and I'm in Hamilton Ontario
    Excitement is palpable!
    Rogers Device reservation for the L Series now!!-reservation.jpg
    Last edited by ThaMunsta; 12-17-2012 at 04:24 PM.
    Bold 9700 6.0.0.615 || Bold 9900 7.1.0.746 || Z10STL100-3 10.2.1.2102
    PlayBook 64GB 2.1.0.1753
    disneynorth likes this.
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    87 Global Posts

Default Re: Rogers Device reservation for the L Series now!!

#96! So does Kevin have 1st spot? Or maybe Bla1ze?
    CrackBerry Abuser

i wish my carrier has this reservation system!!! lucky Rogers!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    429 Global Posts

Rogers website is totally crashing. I would like to think it is from all the BB10 reservations
    PlayBook 64GB 2.1.0.1753
    CrackBerry User

#170 here This is great, for the Bold9900 it was SUCH A PAIN, I couldn't get the guys at my local Rogers Plus store to put one aside for me or even confirm how many they would have coming in so just to be safe I got there before they opened. Of course no one else in line, lol it was only the Bold 9900 but I was excited

My buddy did this reservation for his iPhone 5 and he said it worked great, he got it on launch day, just showed up to Rogers store middle afternoon after the crazy people who had lined up were gone and picked it up, very easy.
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    5,691 Global Posts

Now that the typical work day is over, I'm really interested to see how hight the numbers will go over the next few hours. I hope people will continue to post here and say what number they get.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    556 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuIcKsIlV3r View Post
    Something like that would be great!
    CrackBerry Abuser

what makes you so sure it's the L series only? seems like a placeholder for either L or N series, but they're not asking people to specify and rather would give them the choice.

even if the N series *is* behind the L series for release date, that doesn't mean rogers can't reposition current queuers into the "other" line (if there is indeed giong to be 2).

all it says is blackberry 10 black. sure the site shows a picture of a touchscreen phone, but it's all about what's in print
    CrackBerry User

I'm amazed some of you have found a way to reserve the L-Series from Rogers. If you visit www.rogers.ca there is an icon "BLACKBERRY 10. ANOTHER FIRST FOR ROGERS". When you click on it, a windows slides over and there is a red "RESERVE NOW" icon. You click on this reserve icon and it takes you to an Overview of your Rogers Account. I can see nowhere on that page where I can reserve a BB10 Phone! I can view my wireless usage, and a dozen things but no reserve. I can 'Check Upgrade Eligibilty' but there is no BB10 Phone there. Should I call Rogers?
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    5,691 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by paul435smith View Post
    I'm amazed some of you have found a way to reserve the L-Series from Rogers. If you visit www.rogers.ca there is an icon "BLACKBERRY 10. ANOTHER FIRST FOR ROGERS". When you click on it, a windows slides over and there is a red "RESERVE NOW" icon. You click on this reserve icon and it takes you to an Overview of your Rogers Account. I can see nowhere on that page where I can reserve a BB10 Phone! I can view my wireless usage, and a dozen things but no reserve. I can 'Check Upgrade Eligibilty' but there is no BB10 Phone there. Should I call Rogers?
    Go to your account directly. Don't click the upgrade button on the banner. On the right hand side of your account under "wireless" you will see a red tab to reserve... click that and it should be done. I was having issues by trying to click the banner but this method worked first time for me.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    556 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by paul435smith View Post
    As paul435smith said, go to your account, and on the mobile panel there is a red button to reserve. Rogers Device reservation for the L Series now!!-capture.jpg
    CrackBerry User

OK. I was able to go through the whole process but now Rogers is having Technical Difficulties so couldn't reserve. Will try again tomorrow.
    CrackBerry Genius

Thread AuthorThread Author   #70  

Quote Originally Posted by mikeo007 View Post
    Are you planning on buying the phone outright? If your going to use an upgrade, Rogers might give you a hard time with a plan under $50. I know they've been cracking down lately.
    ya this is a retention plan, and from what I hear, they don't offer anything near as good anymore on retention. They can try all they want, I will fight them, because I'm actually signing up my gf to a family plan so her plan technically gets the new phone at the new customer price, and then she is giving me the phone and she's getting my 9900... And yes she is ok with that because she knows how much I want BB10, and I had to use my upgrade in october because my first 9900 crashed to the point that it wouldn't even power on, even with a different battery and then, I went out, did an upgrade and 3 days later (and used the new phone a lot) I tried to power on the old 9900 and it came on and gave me a software 507 error. I was so pissed. I reinstalled the OS and now the gf has the old 9900 right now, and then she's going to get my new(er) 9900 and I get the L series.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    429 Global Posts

LOL it's sad people need a screenshot with a huge arrow but I won't lie, the Rogers customer portal is friggin disaster.
    PlayBook 64GB 2.1.0.1753
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,121 Global Posts
    PIN
    2B6425E3

I'm 232 I went from the 9900 to the S3 and I miss my bb the S3 has some cool features but man I can't wait for my new bb
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    87 Global Posts

Default Re: Rogers Device reservation for the L Series now!!

Was watching CTV toronto news tonight and the business reporter mentioned a February 1st release date for the hardware. Anyone else confirm that?

Edit: The Feb 1 release was for Toronto only.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    856 Global Posts
    PIN
    24C39500 Have a Z10 and Lovin' It

Bell says Dec 20th for their reservation and yet nothing from Telus.
    There is no "Crtl+Z" in life.
    Z10 Rocks! BlackBerry 10 for the person on the move.
    Z10 Version 10.2.1.2947 Playbook Version 2.1.0.1917

Twitter BBM Channel C0002C37C
    #IChooseBlackberry10
    CrackBerry Genius

Thread AuthorThread Author   #75  

Quote Originally Posted by disneynorth View Post
    Was watching CTV toronto news tonight and the business reporter mentioned a February 1st release date for the hardware. Anyone else confirm that?

Edit: The Feb 1 release was for Toronto only.
    I saw that... I assume Hainsworth was talking about the January 30th Launch and screwed up the dates, with the 6 cities getting the launch day events and Toronto being the only Canadian city
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast