Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
Results 226 to 250 of 280
Like Tree70Likes
  1. JeromeM's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    82 Posts
    #226  

    Default

    I am worried about the UPS thing, the guy at my Rogers store told me that they would get regular stock to sell and also separate stock for the pre orders. Also that I would get an e-mail from UPS when my phone is ready to pickup. So there is a chance someone walking up from the street can get it before me. So as long as it's not releasing in store today I will be fine as I will just go to the store before they open and wait
  2. Dimitri.69's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    902 Posts
    #227  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JeromeM View Post
    I am worried about the UPS thing, the guy at my Rogers store told me that they would get regular stock to sell and also separate stock for the pre orders. Also that I would get an e-mail from UPS when my phone is ready to pickup. So there is a chance someone walking up from the street can get it before me. So as long as it's not releasing in store today I will be fine as I will just go to the store before they open and wait
    Every box that Rogers sends out from their warehouse, has a tag on it. The reservation ones have your name & your number on them & say RESERVATION DEVICE DO NOT SELL. Once Rogers releases the phone to UPS, Rogers then will email you the tracking info & you have 7 days to get the phone from the store once it gets shipped to the store. If the store sells your device, you can indeed just start a fight with the store reps & contact Rogers.

    While yes some people most likely will get it before the ones that reserved it, its still the same in the end, we all will have the phones.
  3. JeromeM's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    82 Posts
    #228  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri.69 View Post
    Every box that Rogers sends out from their warehouse, has a tag on it. The reservation ones have your name & your number on them & say RESERVATION DEVICE DO NOT SELL. Once Rogers releases the phone to UPS, Rogers then will email you the tracking info & you have 7 days to get the phone from the store once it gets shipped to the store. If the store sells your device, you can indeed just start a fight with the store reps & contact Rogers.

    While yes some people most likely will get it before the ones that reserved it, its still the same in the end, we all will have the phones.
    I'm not worried about them selling my device I'm worried about phones available "for the general public" being available before mine, lol I know in the end it doesn't matter but I want the first one available at my store dammit
  4. Dimitri.69's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    902 Posts
    #229  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JeromeM View Post
    I'm not worried about them selling my device I'm worried about phones available "for the general public" being available before mine, lol I know in the end it doesn't matter but I want the first one available at my store dammit
    I am #64 with Rogers reservation system. You see i will go to the store the launch day & get one. Once mine gets to the store, i will tell them to sell it to someone else. I take one out of their stock, & give one back lol

    Yea i know what you mean tho!.
  5. JeromeM's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    82 Posts
    #230  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri.69 View Post
    I am #64 with Rogers reservation system. You see i will go to the store the launch day & get one. Once mine gets to the store, i will tell them to sell it to someone else. I take one out of their stock, & give one back lol

    Yea i know what you mean tho!.
    Yeah, #157 here so I'm sure I would get one shortly after launch if not on launch day but just to be sure I will do the same as you. 25min until Launch Webcast starts!!
  6. Dimitri.69's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    902 Posts
    #231  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JeromeM View Post
    Yeah, #157 here so I'm sure I would get one shortly after launch if not on launch day but just to be sure I will do the same as you. 25min until Launch Webcast starts!!
    If anything our numbers we will get them either the next day or a few days after the launch. Rogers should have enough for around #200+ reservations for the fist batch. Oh well even tho i reserved, i will go to the store lol.

    Yup i have the webpage up & running!
  7. Dimitri.69's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    902 Posts
    #232  

    Default

    So just checking my reservation & now they added the picture of the phone, still says OPEN tho. Most likely will change to IN PROGRESS either tonight or tomorrow
  8. Namueab's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    204 Posts
    Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    #233  

    Default

    Just got a text from Rogers stating that he Z10 will be here Feb. 5, (I pre-ordered, black) and if I reply "YES" they'll switch it to white. Any body else?
  9. Dimitri.69's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    902 Posts
    #234  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Namueab View Post
    Just got a text from Rogers stating that he Z10 will be here Feb. 5, (I pre-ordered, black) and if I reply "YES" they'll switch it to white. Any body else?
    They are sending out text messages like that because most of the customers wanted white. You will keep the same number if anything but switching it to White. If you reply YES & lose the number you had because of the white, Rogers will be getting angry customers.
  10. ThaMunsta's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    416 Posts
    Global Posts
    429 Global Posts
    #235  

    Default

    I wen't from being #195 to #187 today alone so I wonder if it does put you at the back of the queue, or if they have a completely different queue for white phones. I think a different queue all together makes more sense. So right now I bet if you are #2000 for a black Z10, reserving a white one might make you #100 or so... Just a theory!
    Bold 9700 6.0.0.615 || Bold 9900 7.1.0.746 || Z10STL100-3 10.2.1.2102
    PlayBook 64GB 2.1.0.1753
  11. QuIcKsIlV3r's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,914 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #236  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Namueab View Post
    Just got a text from Rogers stating that he Z10 will be here Feb. 5, (I pre-ordered, black) and if I reply "YES" they'll switch it to white. Any body else?
    yup i got that txt at 12:11
    Be a follower, follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/quicksilv3r
  12. pkb0yz's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    42 Posts
    PIN
    281F3FA3
    #237  

    Default

    I just checked the Reservation for the Z10 and now the status says in progress
    Playbook 502F1814
  13. Dimitri.69's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    902 Posts
    #238  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pkb0yz View Post
    I just checked the Reservation for the Z10 and now the status says in progress
    Just checked mine, i was #72 & i am IN PROGRESS!!!!!

    This means the phone will be shipped from Rogers warehouse ( At Don mills & Yorkmills) to the store you picked either Tomorrow or Friday night. the stores will have them by either Monday night / Tuesday morning. The store will call you once they get it / have time. You can track it via the UPS tracking number they will send you once the phone has been shipped.
  14. pkb0yz's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    42 Posts
    PIN
    281F3FA3
    #239  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri.69 View Post
    Just checked mine, i was #72 & i am IN PROGRESS!!!!!

    This means the phone will be shipped from Rogers warehouse ( At Don mills & Yorkmills) to the store you picked either Tomorrow or Friday night. the stores will have them by either Monday night / Tuesday morning. The store will call you once they get it / have time. You can track it via the UPS tracking number they will send you once the phone has been shipped.
    I was #56
    Playbook 502F1814
  15. Dimitri.69's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    902 Posts
    #240  

    Default

    Rogers Device reservation for the L Series now!!-picc.jpg

    I am so HAPPPYYYY!!!!
    pkb0yz likes this.
  16. Me11yC's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    34 Posts
    #241  

    Default

    just checked mine and also says "in progress" when I checked last I was #218...
    So does that mean we could get the phone before Feb. 5???
    Thanked by:
    Dimitri.69 (01-31-2013) 
  17. Dimitri.69's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    902 Posts
    #242  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Me11yC View Post
    just checked mine and also says "in progress" when I checked last I was #218...
    So does that mean we could get the phone before Feb. 5???

    No you won't. That is because the stores are told to sell them on the launch day ( Feb 5th). The store may get the phone Monday afternoon and tell you its there so you can pick it up Tuesday morning. I will most likely change mine to the white Z10 at the store ( swap for the white one).
    Thanked by:
    Me11yC (01-31-2013) 
  18. Kishen's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    64 Posts
    #243  

    Default

    Im #57 at my store (Richmond Hill, ON) :P
  19. QuIcKsIlV3r's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,914 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #244  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kishen View Post
    Im #57 at my store (Richmond Hill, ON) :P
    What store? I'm in RH... I'm going to the Rogers+ at Bathurst and Rutherford
    Be a follower, follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/quicksilv3r
  20. djenkins6's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,787 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,803 Global Posts
    #245  

    Default

    Mine has changed to In Progress too I was just about to phone them as I received a strange email about having to convert my pre registration to an order, but when I got to the site it was trying to set me up with a new contract.

    Says "ORDER INFORMATION Shipping process has begun. Additional changes cannot be made. An email with shipping details has been/will be sent to you."
    QuIcKsIlV3r likes this.
  21. skaimenw's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    3 Posts
    #246  

    Default

    Just talked to Rogers on live chat, apparently the upgrade price is $189.99 plus the $35 activation fee plus early upgrade fee for me, then you get a $50 mail in rebate when I renew for three years. $50 is too much but the upgrade price is different up front until you get the mail in rebate in.
  22. Dimitri.69's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    902 Posts
    #247  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skaimenw View Post
    Just talked to Rogers on live chat, apparently the upgrade price is $189.99 plus the $35 activation fee plus early upgrade fee for me, then you get a $50 mail in rebate when I renew for three years. $50 is too much but the upgrade price is different up front until you get the mail in rebate in.
    The $189.99 price they said is because they add the $50 mail in rebate with it. Once you send in the rebate, the $50 will come out and make it $139.99. Again + $35 admin fee and the rest.

    What you said is true as well. Rogers used to give us actual mail in rebates but changed that 2 years ago..


    Also the phone should ship either tonight or tomorrow. If not by Monday night then it should ship. The store will have it Tuesday tho.
    QuIcKsIlV3r likes this.
  23. QuIcKsIlV3r's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,914 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #248  

    Default

    Wooohooooo

    Rogers Device reservation for the L Series now!!-screen-130131-145309.jpg
    Be a follower, follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/quicksilv3r
    Me11yC likes this.
  24. Dimitri.69's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    902 Posts
    #249  

    Default

    Just got this email!!! I guess Rogers is shipping all them out tonight and tomorrow!!






    Dear DIMITRIOS K

    Great news! Your device is on its way.

    We just wanted to let you know that the Blackberry Z10 Black you reserved is on its way to the store in a box with your name on it. At your request, your device is being shipped to:

    Rogers Plus
    2490 Gerrard Street E.
    Scarborough, ON
    M1N 1W8
    4166991465

    Shipments should arrive within four days. These are your tracking details so you can confirm when the delivery will arrive at the store:

    Courier Tracking Number

    In some cases, the device will be shipped to one of our distribution partner’s regional warehouses before it gets to your local store. We recommend you wait until you hear from a store representative, who will call you to confirm when it has arrived in store.

    Please note: the store will hold your Blackberry Z10 Black until 2/7/2013 on your behalf.
    If you do not pick up your device by this time, the store will be free to make the device available to the next customer. Please ensure you bring appropriate identification so they can verify that you are the primary account holder.

    The reservation fee of $40.00 + taxes will now be credited back to your Rogers invoice next month."
  25. europolska00's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    178 Posts
    #250  

    Default

    I just got the email also. Since I am in Toronto and the warehouse is here too, will the device be in the store tomorrow?

    EDIT: I just re-read it and it says it should take 4 days for the device to ship. My tracking number doesn't work. Is that because it is early still and UPS system needs to be updated?
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Premium] Eminence - The best of the best! Now for the 85xx Series
    By KSW1 in forum BlackBerry Curve 8530/8520 Themes
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-01-2010, 05:18 PM
  2. Why no v4.6 (or new style) device software for the 8120?
    By BB--Newbie in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xx
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-20-2009, 05:20 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-23-2009, 11:53 PM
  4. Where can i get rogers default theme for the bold?
    By jabby in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000 Themes
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-08-2008, 08:18 AM
  5. Thems for the 9000 Series
    By BlckBrryMD in forum BlackBerry OS Apps
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-06-2008, 05:41 PM

Posting Permissions