I am worried about the UPS thing, the guy at my Rogers store told me that they would get regular stock to sell and also separate stock for the pre orders. Also that I would get an e-mail from UPS when my phone is ready to pickup. So there is a chance someone walking up from the street can get it before me. So as long as it's not releasing in store today I will be fine as I will just go to the store before they open and wait
    01-30-13 08:16 AM
    I am worried about the UPS thing, the guy at my Rogers store told me that they would get regular stock to sell and also separate stock for the pre orders. Also that I would get an e-mail from UPS when my phone is ready to pickup. So there is a chance someone walking up from the street can get it before me. So as long as it's not releasing in store today I will be fine as I will just go to the store before they open and wait
    Every box that Rogers sends out from their warehouse, has a tag on it. The reservation ones have your name & your number on them & say RESERVATION DEVICE DO NOT SELL. Once Rogers releases the phone to UPS, Rogers then will email you the tracking info & you have 7 days to get the phone from the store once it gets shipped to the store. If the store sells your device, you can indeed just start a fight with the store reps & contact Rogers.

While yes some people most likely will get it before the ones that reserved it, its still the same in the end, we all will have the phones.
    01-30-13 08:19 AM
    Every box that Rogers sends out from their warehouse, has a tag on it. The reservation ones have your name & your number on them & say RESERVATION DEVICE DO NOT SELL. Once Rogers releases the phone to UPS, Rogers then will email you the tracking info & you have 7 days to get the phone from the store once it gets shipped to the store. If the store sells your device, you can indeed just start a fight with the store reps & contact Rogers.

While yes some people most likely will get it before the ones that reserved it, its still the same in the end, we all will have the phones.
    I'm not worried about them selling my device I'm worried about phones available "for the general public" being available before mine, lol I know in the end it doesn't matter but I want the first one available at my store dammit
    01-30-13 08:23 AM
    I'm not worried about them selling my device I'm worried about phones available "for the general public" being available before mine, lol I know in the end it doesn't matter but I want the first one available at my store dammit
    I am #64 with Rogers reservation system. You see i will go to the store the launch day & get one. Once mine gets to the store, i will tell them to sell it to someone else. I take one out of their stock, & give one back lol

Yea i know what you mean tho!.
    01-30-13 08:25 AM
    I am #64 with Rogers reservation system. You see i will go to the store the launch day & get one. Once mine gets to the store, i will tell them to sell it to someone else. I take one out of their stock, & give one back lol

Yea i know what you mean tho!.
    Yeah, #157 here so I'm sure I would get one shortly after launch if not on launch day but just to be sure I will do the same as you. 25min until Launch Webcast starts!!
    01-30-13 08:35 AM
    Yeah, #157 here so I'm sure I would get one shortly after launch if not on launch day but just to be sure I will do the same as you. 25min until Launch Webcast starts!!
    If anything our numbers we will get them either the next day or a few days after the launch. Rogers should have enough for around #200+ reservations for the fist batch. Oh well even tho i reserved, i will go to the store lol.

Yup i have the webpage up & running!
    01-30-13 08:37 AM
    So just checking my reservation & now they added the picture of the phone, still says OPEN tho. Most likely will change to IN PROGRESS either tonight or tomorrow
    01-30-13 10:43 AM
    Just got a text from Rogers stating that he Z10 will be here Feb. 5, (I pre-ordered, black) and if I reply "YES" they'll switch it to white. Any body else?
    01-30-13 11:13 AM
    Just got a text from Rogers stating that he Z10 will be here Feb. 5, (I pre-ordered, black) and if I reply "YES" they'll switch it to white. Any body else?
    They are sending out text messages like that because most of the customers wanted white. You will keep the same number if anything but switching it to White. If you reply YES & lose the number you had because of the white, Rogers will be getting angry customers.
    01-30-13 11:21 AM
    I wen't from being #195 to #187 today alone so I wonder if it does put you at the back of the queue, or if they have a completely different queue for white phones. I think a different queue all together makes more sense. So right now I bet if you are #2000 for a black Z10, reserving a white one might make you #100 or so... Just a theory!
    01-30-13 12:07 PM
    yup i got that txt at 12:11
    01-30-13 12:30 PM
    I just checked the Reservation for the Z10 and now the status says in progress
    01-30-13 11:17 PM
    I just checked the Reservation for the Z10 and now the status says in progress
    Just checked mine, i was #72 & i am IN PROGRESS!!!!!

This means the phone will be shipped from Rogers warehouse ( At Don mills & Yorkmills) to the store you picked either Tomorrow or Friday night. the stores will have them by either Monday night / Tuesday morning. The store will call you once they get it / have time. You can track it via the UPS tracking number they will send you once the phone has been shipped.
    01-30-13 11:23 PM
    Just checked mine, i was #72 & i am IN PROGRESS!!!!!

This means the phone will be shipped from Rogers warehouse ( At Don mills & Yorkmills) to the store you picked either Tomorrow or Friday night. the stores will have them by either Monday night / Tuesday morning. The store will call you once they get it / have time. You can track it via the UPS tracking number they will send you once the phone has been shipped.
    I was #56
    01-30-13 11:26 PM
    Rogers Device reservation for the L Series now!!-picc.jpg

I am so HAPPPYYYY!!!!
    pkb0yz likes this.
    01-30-13 11:33 PM
    just checked mine and also says "in progress" when I checked last I was #218...
    So does that mean we could get the phone before Feb. 5???
    Dimitri.69 likes this.
    01-31-13 09:10 AM
    just checked mine and also says "in progress" when I checked last I was #218...
    So does that mean we could get the phone before Feb. 5???

No you won't. That is because the stores are told to sell them on the launch day ( Feb 5th). The store may get the phone Monday afternoon and tell you its there so you can pick it up Tuesday morning. I will most likely change mine to the white Z10 at the store ( swap for the white one).
    Me11yC likes this.
    01-31-13 09:25 AM
    Im #57 at my store (Richmond Hill, ON) :P
    01-31-13 01:37 PM
    Im #57 at my store (Richmond Hill, ON) :P
    What store? I'm in RH... I'm going to the Rogers+ at Bathurst and Rutherford
    01-31-13 01:41 PM
    Mine has changed to In Progress too I was just about to phone them as I received a strange email about having to convert my pre registration to an order, but when I got to the site it was trying to set me up with a new contract.

Says "ORDER INFORMATION Shipping process has begun. Additional changes cannot be made. An email with shipping details has been/will be sent to you."
    01-31-13 01:43 PM
    Just talked to Rogers on live chat, apparently the upgrade price is $189.99 plus the $35 activation fee plus early upgrade fee for me, then you get a $50 mail in rebate when I renew for three years. $50 is too much but the upgrade price is different up front until you get the mail in rebate in.
    01-31-13 01:44 PM
    Just talked to Rogers on live chat, apparently the upgrade price is $189.99 plus the $35 activation fee plus early upgrade fee for me, then you get a $50 mail in rebate when I renew for three years. $50 is too much but the upgrade price is different up front until you get the mail in rebate in.
    The $189.99 price they said is because they add the $50 mail in rebate with it. Once you send in the rebate, the $50 will come out and make it $139.99. Again + $35 admin fee and the rest.

What you said is true as well. Rogers used to give us actual mail in rebates but changed that 2 years ago..

Also the phone should ship either tonight or tomorrow. If not by Monday night then it should ship. The store will have it Tuesday tho.
    01-31-13 01:50 PM
    Wooohooooo

Rogers Device reservation for the L Series now!!-screen-130131-145309.jpg
    Me11yC likes this.
    01-31-13 01:54 PM
    Just got this email!!! I guess Rogers is shipping all them out tonight and tomorrow!!

Dear DIMITRIOS K

Great news! Your device is on its way.

We just wanted to let you know that the Blackberry Z10 Black you reserved is on its way to the store in a box with your name on it. At your request, your device is being shipped to:

Rogers Plus
    2490 Gerrard Street E.
    Scarborough, ON
    M1N 1W8

Shipments should arrive within four days. These are your tracking details so you can confirm when the delivery will arrive at the store:

Courier Tracking Number

In some cases, the device will be shipped to one of our distribution partner’s regional warehouses before it gets to your local store. We recommend you wait until you hear from a store representative, who will call you to confirm when it has arrived in store.

Please note: the store will hold your Blackberry Z10 Black until 2/7/2013 on your behalf.
    If you do not pick up your device by this time, the store will be free to make the device available to the next customer. Please ensure you bring appropriate identification so they can verify that you are the primary account holder.

The reservation fee of $40.00 + taxes will now be credited back to your Rogers invoice next month."
    01-31-13 01:56 PM
    I just got the email also. Since I am in Toronto and the warehouse is here too, will the device be in the store tomorrow?

EDIT: I just re-read it and it says it should take 4 days for the device to ship. My tracking number doesn't work. Is that because it is early still and UPS system needs to be updated?
    01-31-13 02:03 PM
280 ... 89101112