if only they could offer this in Malaysia, i would be one of the first ones standing in the line
    12-17-12 09:11 PM
    Just reserved mine. #516.
    12-17-12 10:21 PM
    Any one else reserve one? Im wondering what number we are at. I am working on creating an account for someone so i can reserve my third one.
    12-18-12 06:00 AM
    I think in a month if it is hard to get an accurate number I'll log into my wifes account and reserve one and then just cancel it (she just wants my old 9900).

I'm wondering how many will be shipped at launch to each location. Since that number is regional, everyone so far might be able to grab one right at launch. In high density locations like in Toronto there might be a wait once we hit 1000. So exciting!
    12-18-12 08:57 AM
    Someone said that those who preordered (at least the early ones) should get it on launch day. Woohoo!
    12-18-12 09:14 AM
    Hi. I am from Albania. I'm a huge fan of blackberry and CrackBerry too. Everyday I read the news from bb10 and I hardly can wait the release of bb10. I'm questioning is there any possibility that I can order/have the bb10 on September 13
    ?
    Sorry for my english
    12-18-12 09:35 AM
    Woohoo... Someone in the top 4 cancelled, so now I'm #4 woohoo
    12-18-12 09:37 AM
    I'd reserve one if it meant getting the phone within the week (or two) *before* carrier launch. Now that would deserve a "reservation". this whole "reserve your device" thing is just bunk as I can get the phone on carrier launch day (as I did with the 9900).
    12-18-12 10:25 AM
    That's interesting, I wondered if that would happen... Mine still says 207 though - a little confusing since I would expect a cancellation would bump everyone up one...

And personally I know there is no way consumers would get the device before launch. I had a hard time getting my 9900 launch week. I didn't ever wait in line but there was no point. I called around between 3 stores and they didn't have it nor could tell me when shipments would come OR how many would come in each shipment... It was actually a small kiosk in a mall that had one available 3 days into my hunt. I will be happy to get an email saying my device is ready for pickup compared to the experience I had with my Bold - and frankly, why not?? I get the 40 bucks back after, it was easy to do and has no fall back.
    12-18-12 11:07 AM
    I'm still 170
    12-18-12 11:18 AM
    And personally I know there is no way consumers would get the device before launch. I had a hard time getting my 9900 launch week. I didn't ever wait in line but there was no point. I called around between 3 stores and they didn't have it nor could tell me when shipments would come OR how many would come in each shipment... It was actually a small kiosk in a mall that had one available 3 days into my hunt. I will be happy to get an email saying my device is ready for pickup compared to the experience I had with my Bold - and frankly, why not?? I get the 40 bucks back after, it was easy to do and has no fall back.
    same with me, I was lucky that the Rogers Store had some come in, I "lined up" 30min before they opened on Launch day (I was the only one there) and they had a few phones so I got one but even the night before I went in to ask if they would have the phones and they couldn't tell me if they were going to have them, or how many etc. which is completely stupid.

If this reservation means I for sure get one on launch day that's perfect, if it's not on launch day I will go to the store to see if I can get one but at least it won't be super stressful since I know I'll be getting one anyways.
    12-18-12 11:21 AM
    Will be lining up at conestoga mall rogers in waterloo on release day.
    ThaMunsta likes this.
    12-18-12 11:32 AM
    Someone here said that Rogers told them its going to be $199 with a 3 year contract. That's too much for a young platform :S.
    12-18-12 11:45 AM
    Someone here said that Rogers told them its going to be $199 with a 3 year contract. That's too much for a young platform :S.
    considering the 9900 came out at 249 on 3 yrs. im not surprised at 199 not even disappointed
    12-18-12 11:55 AM
    considering the 9900 came out at 249 on 3 yrs. im not surprised at 199 not even disappointed
    I'll pay $199 in a heartbeat. I wasn't eligible for upgrade when I got the 9900 so I paid the full price which if I remember right was around $600. I could have done the early upgrade but it would have been only $100 less and then I would be screwed when the L-Series came out so i bit the bullet. Glad I did as now I am eligible for upgrade so $199 would be a steal!!
    12-18-12 11:59 AM
    Will be lining up at conestoga mall rogers in waterloo on release day.
    There's also a new Rogers store in The Boardwalk on Ira Needles Blvd. It's been open a few months.
    Just thought I would mention it because it may not be as busy as the mall.
    12-18-12 12:45 PM
    There's also a new Rogers store in The Boardwalk on Ira Needles Blvd. It's been open a few months.
    Just thought I would mention it because it may not be as busy as the mall.
    I dont want to go all the way out to ira needles. Especially if im waiting in line would rather be in a mall!
    12-18-12 01:32 PM
    I dont want to go all the way out to ira needles. Especially if im waiting in line would rather be in a mall!
    Info was really for anyone interested.

I can't stand malls and I live on the west side...so do others.
    Besides, what good is it, being in a mall, if you're standing in a line-up and don't want to loose your spot?
    12-18-12 01:57 PM
    Info was really for anyone interested.

I can't stand malls and I live on the west side...so do others.
    Besides, what good is it, being in a mall, if you're standing in a line-up and don't want to loose your spot?
    I meant for the warmth!! Im assuming its going to be freezing out at the boardwalk. Hopefully wind is coming from dump side and buildings block it
    12-18-12 02:20 PM
    I meant for the warmth!! Im assuming its going to be freezing out at the boardwalk. Hopefully wind is coming from dump side and buildings block it
    Warmth - I see now. That makes sense. It might be a little chilly outside
    The wind is almost always coming from the west. Haven't you noticed the methane odour in that area? ...yuk! I feel bad for the residents around there.
    I've had lots of new BB's and never seen much of a line-up for them yet. Hopefully it's different this time.
    12-18-12 02:29 PM
    I kinda wish I hadn't saw/heard about this reservation thing.... cause all I can think about is this L series device.. I want it now!! Not in 42+ days!! UGH (Yes I am impatient lol)
    12-18-12 02:40 PM
    Tell me about it... I thought I was excited before, but now that I have it reserved I just want to go pay for it and have one... It's getting very distracting lol not good
    12-18-12 02:43 PM
    I am #712 on the reservation list!!
    12-18-12 03:19 PM
    I am #712 on the reservation list!!
    Nice....Not too shabby considering this is one carrier only, you have to be an existing customer to sign up, there hasn't been any advertising, and there are probably more that won't pay to reserve than there are that will.
    12-18-12 03:55 PM
    Nice....Not too shabby considering this is one carrier only, you have to be an existing customer to sign up, there hasn't been any advertising, and there are probably more that won't pay to reserve than there are that will.
    100% agree. Just from having a link on their site and a few tech blogs posting a link id say 712 for one carrier, from existing customers, in a low population country is good. Its only been one day. Spread the word that we can reserve people!!!
    cjcampbell and Lideo like this.
    12-18-12 04:04 PM
280 ... 23456 ...