Same problem here.. Koodo Z10 tried 2 different unlocking companies who brought up the same code.. I'm now down to 3 attempts left .. Tried the first 8, the last 8 and the whole 16 ....... I think its time to swap the phone .... Crackberry store does not show Telus/Koodo as an option
    Any luck getting your code? Or did get exchange it? I have the same problem with koodo.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-14-13 10:36 PM
    I have a Rogers Z10 I bought on launch day.

I bought an unlock code from CrackBerry.com.

The code arrived the following day.

The phone was unlocked on the first attempt.

Cake.
    02-14-13 11:32 PM
    That's where I got my code from.

02-15-13 12:28 AM
    That's where I got my code from.

As others have stated, koodo and telus devices have been having some problems with the codes or none at all. If you tried CrackBerry unlocking and they didn't get it. You can try BlackBerryCodeSource http://www.blackberrycodesource.com/ . I have had my device unlocked with them (first attempt) although it was locked to Rogers.

edit: I have seen on other threads that some members got success using cellunlocker.net .Goodluck, hope you get you Z10 unlocked
    Last edited by Cap_172R; 12-11-13 at 06:49 AM.
    02-15-13 02:13 AM
    Thanks, will try cellunlocker.net, I only have three attempts left, hopefully I don't get the same code.
    02-15-13 07:50 AM
    Thanks, will try cellunlocker.net, I only have three attempts left, hopefully I don't get the same code.
    DONT! I tried both cellunlocker and berrycodesource both do not work for koodo
    02-15-13 07:57 AM
    Same issue here.... Tried both sources for my Koodo Z10 and only have 3 attempts left.
    02-15-13 11:53 AM
    Thanks I didn't do it. I got the phone exchanged, gonna try cb unlock again

02-15-13 01:14 PM
    Same problem. Nobody has been able to unlock the z10 I purchased from Wireless Etc. In Costco. Does anyone have a solution?
    I'm starting to believe that Costco really does get their BBs directly from Blackberry and not through providers. The ones I bought from Costco need to be unlocked by BBRY (I had to call Rogers who couldn't find the code and had to put in a request to BBRY to unlock). Z10s that I bought from Rogers I could get the code looked up by any unlocker.
    02-15-13 01:56 PM
    I'm starting to believe that Costco really does get their BBs directly from Blackberry and not through providers. The ones I bought from Costco need to be unlocked by BBRY (I had to call Rogers who couldn't find the code and had to put in a request to BBRY to unlock). Z10s that I bought from Rogers I could get the code looked up by any unlocker.
    I have the same issue with a white blackberry z10 with rogers. Keeps coming up saying code not found. Any suggestions?
    02-15-13 02:57 PM
    Exchange it for a different one...

02-15-13 02:59 PM
    Gotta call Rogers and ask them to get in contact with BBRY for the unlock code

02-15-13 03:04 PM
    i have tried but i do not have service with rogers and i purchased online so i cannot return it.
    02-15-13 04:02 PM
    Sign up a $5 ipad plan with Rogers and then call them back. Bam you're a Rogers customer!

02-15-13 04:10 PM
    Hi Cap_172R,

Thanks for the feedback!

We're just glad your Z10 is now unlocked.

Thanks again,

Jeff
    As others have stated, koodo and telus devices have been having some problems with the codes or none at all. If you tried CrackBerry unlocking and they didn't get it. You can try blackberrycodesource. I have had my device unlocked with them (first attempt) although it was locked to Rogers.

edit: I have seen on other threads that some members got success using cellunlocker.net .Goodluck, hope you get you Z10 unlocked
    02-16-13 07:54 PM
    It seems like that Z10s from Costco do not register with networks right away. May be it takes time, I am not sure.

One interesting thing I did find out today (internal source) is that Costco is the only retailer who gets its BlackBerrys directly from BlackBerry, others get it from wireless carriers. So that means that Costco gets the phone from BlackBerry and then assigns it to a carrier of choice; instead of carrier assigning their own devices and then forwarding it to retail stores.
    That doesn't make full sense, partial but not full. IF direct from BlackBerry then their unlocked to begin with, so how are they assigning to a specific provider ? Hmm.
    03-21-13 11:22 PM
    Try www.quickphoneunlock.com
    They unlocked mine for $35 and it took around 12 hours!
    07-22-13 10:10 PM
    If they give you a code which doesn't work, do you get a refund?
    07-23-14 12:37 PM
    If they give you a code which doesn't work, do you get a refund?
    They should.
    07-23-14 08:01 PM
44 12