Hi,

I regularly listen songs through my BlackBerry Z10 music app and while driving I connect my headphones. The point is when i receive a call I cannot hear the ringtone through my headphones, but I receive an alert tone if my phone receives any message. Is there any settings i need to change for the ringtone to be audible through my earpiece. Can somebody help me?

Regards,
    Rajinesh
    07-17-14 12:57 AM
    Not aware of any settings to change but your audio should being pausing when headphones are connected and you get an incoming call. Is that not working?
    07-17-14 02:58 AM
    I could be wrong since it's been a while but I thought I had read other people may have had that issue. But I really don't recall any details or if it was a similar issue but not exactly the same. But this will bump the post so maybe someone else will see it.
    07-17-14 08:44 AM
    I have the same problem using a wired headset. I dont have a BT headset so I dont know about that.
    As far as I remember it does pause while media is playing but no ringtone through the headset.
    I am not calling it a "bug" but the feature is annoying if the ear buds are really tight in the ear as it is extremely hard to listen to the phone ringing.
    07-17-14 09:11 AM
    Yes Bla1ze, the audio pauses if I receive a call but, that may not be the solution. I had an android mobile earlier before switching to BlackBerry mobile and it pauses the audio and the ringtone (ring) is audible on your headset.
    So, let me wait & see if we have a solution for that or if BlackBerry comes up with some solution
    07-17-14 01:04 PM