Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Returning back to Blackberry...

Hi everyone, just thought I'd post this up, I was once the owner of a BlackBerry Curve 8320 I think? But then when my upgrade came I made the switch to an iPhone 4, only the 8g version and I have to say I was very pleased, however, the time came for me to upgrade but this time I decided I wanted to look for something a little less pricey...so...after lots of browsing the Web I decided on making the switch back to Blackberry as I'd never had any trouble in the past. I saw a great deal on the z10 and thought why not??? I've now had the z10 for 5 days and can I just point out that I am sorry I ever left Blackberry I didn't realise how much I'd been missing. I love my new phone!!! The new os is fantastic, beautiful lay out, very easy to use, I myself am not a heavy phone user, bit of Web browsing, bit of twitter, Instagram, and candy crush were the only reasons I was held back, and then I discovered as well as all the great new features BB10 has to offer... I found out through this great site how to download my favourite apps from 1mobile!!! Fantastic!!! I couldn't be happier, I also noticed, I have downloaded a lot of stuff from bbw and mobile1 and I still haven't had the "no room" type notification that I often got on my iPhone, I was forever deleting apps to make room, but this baby just keeps going! I'm so surprised just how good this z10 is, the camera is also amazing, and as I'm not a heavy phone user my battery life hasn't give me any problems at all, probably just the same as my iPhone battery to be honest always depends on what I'm doing, playing candy crush was always a battery killer, I can live with that, I just make sure I always take my charger out with me if I'm gonna be out for the whole day, and to add insult to injury, I gave my iPhone to my 15 year old daughter who has always been a blackberry user also, and she is now, let's say, a little bit disappointed that I've managed to install android apps on my blackberry, most importantly I even managed to get the ever so addictive "flappy birds" from mobile1, she's not too pleased about that one ha ha. Overall I am so glad I made the switch, I've just discovered BBM channels as well which I think is pretty cool, posted from a very very happy old/new customer, I love my z10, just wish I'd have come back sooner! Thanks for reading

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #2  

Returning back to Blackberry...-img_20140217_082724.png...my first screen shot on my lovely z10

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry Addict

Welcome to CrackBerry and welcome back to BlackBerry!
    Thanked by:
    rachel oulton (02-17-2014) 
    Mecca EL likes this.

Global Posts
    10,478 Global Posts
    PIN
    2AD743B7

Welcome to CrackBerry and welcome back to BlackBerry! I guess you had been pushed the latest update for OS?

I fallen in love again with my Z10 on latest OS!

Community Rules & Guidelines | Marketplace Rules & Guidelines
    White Q10 - 2BBEFA0D | Black Z10 - 2B0118A2

Thanked by:
    Mecca EL likes this.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Welcome back. I love my Z10 as it just rocks.. I'm a heavy phone user e-mails, text, & calls. Do you have the latest OS? If not download it and make your experience even better. Rocking with my Z10 & 64GB Playbook.
    Thanked by:
    Mecca EL likes this.
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #6  

Thank you!!!

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #7  

Yes, I have the new os, very pleased with that too, as soon as I set the phone up I got the update and then shortly after that I got the update for BBM, amazing, I'm in love haha.

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry Genius

PIN
    2bb37f14

If the last BlackBerry you had was that Curve, then you've come back to BlackBerry at the right time. For a few years after that Curve was released, there really wasn't much different.

But BlackBerry 10 is all new and they are constantly improving it. I got my Z10 last March, paid full retail price for it, and I'd do it again. People don't know what they're missing, and there are such good deals on BlackBerrys now, there's no time like the present for people to come back.

Posted via CB10
    Sean

Twitter: @SeanKelleher
    Thanked by:
    Mecca EL likes this.
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #9  

Totally agree, now is the best time to return to Blackberry, like I mentioned when I had the BlackBerry Curve, I couldn't fault it, I just got led astray with all the iPhone hype, but now I begrudge giving my money to Apple, I'd rather go back home to Blackberry, and for myself, I'm getting a lot better value for money now...and I must add, my z10 is getting a lot of attention from family and friends! I think Blackberry just keeps getting better all the time!

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry Abuser

Welcome back.

Posted via CB10
    Thanked by:
    rachel oulton (02-18-2014) 
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,044 Global Posts

rachel,

You've made the right choice to return. Now challenge yourself to sideload Snap and your experience (addiction?) will be nearly complete.

Posted using my Peerless BlackBerry Z30
    Thanked by:
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    90 Global Posts

Maybe I've had a stream of bad luck, but I don't see the fascination with Snap. Almost all the apps I've tried crash, and the ones that don't are sluggish. Most of the games I had bought on android have copy protection that breaks because I'm not on a real android phone with play services.
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    12,440 Global Posts
    PIN
    With Needle

Quote Originally Posted by Noremacam View Post
    Maybe I've had a stream of bad luck, but I don't see the fascination with Snap. Almost all the apps I've tried crash, and the ones that don't are sluggish. Most of the games I had bought on android have copy protection that breaks because I'm not on a real android phone with play services.
    Yes, you had a stream of bad luck.

The majority, if you read the threads, have had extremely good luck with Snap.
    Do those who protest the loudest or longest have a lock on the truth?
    CrackBerry Abuser

Nice. Welcome Back! Always great to hear a happy BlackBerry user story (like yours). Being a happy BlackBerry BB10 user is important. One person at a time counts. People around us do see how cool the experience can be when BlackBerry BB10 is given a fair chance. Would not surprise me if some of your family and friends end up choosing and enjoying the new BlackBerry BB10 experience as well over time. After all... it is a super cool experience. The BlackBerry BB10 experience is purely awesome, and keeps on getter better.
    Last edited by Skyforever; 02-17-2014 at 09:52 AM.
    Rocking with the Z30.
    Thanked by:
    CrackBerry Abuser

what someone happy with blackberry. what a shock. Actually i am sure there are lots including myself that are. its just the forums seem tilted towards problem customers. i think there is alot to like about blackberry and yes the experience isnt for everyone but if you like productivity, security and dont mind being able to customize and change settings. They the blackberry experience is for you. hope you have fun with your device. its interesting and i cant think of a better user support group then the blackberry people or crackberry to be specific. spread the word blackberry is far from dead. just ask john legere from tmobile who got ripped apart for deeming blackberry to be doa.
    Thanked by:
    Ramkumar Sarma likes this.
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    38,911 Global Posts

It's always nice to me home.

Posted Via my Kick @ss BlackBerry Z30
    957, 6210, 7230, 7100, 8130, 8700, 8300, 8800, 9000, 9800, 9900, Z10, Z30.....?
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    You can Ask

It's always nice to see people return to Blackberry and find that they have missed so much!! Welcome back. I made the trip myself and will never do it again. LOL!!
    One tool for mobile success, Blackberry Playbook + Blackberry Z30 = Mobile Success!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Welcome back to BlackBerry ! Sometimes you have to away to appreciate what you had, and that's a good thing The Z10 is an amazing phone running on an amazing OS! Enjoy!

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    537 Global Posts
    PIN
    334C51AC

Welcome home

Posted via CB10
    My BBM Channel C00050D65

Posted with my ZEE 30 - OS 10.2.1.1259
    CrackBerry Master

Auto correct! Welcome back home Rachel =)

Quote Originally Posted by Carjackd View Post
    It's always nice to me home.

Posted Via my Kick @ss BlackBerry Z30

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry Addict

Good to hear that you love BB10, everyone does!!!!!...except for people who have never used it. Haha.
    The BB 10 OS is simply a thing of beauty. Obviously the company has had its struggles, but the QUALITY of their devices is no longer the issue...It's trying to covert the "iphone" crowd, and I don't mean the teenagers. Many mature business users are using Apple...why? A lot of Iphone users just assume that they have "THE" best.. . Apple marketing is great. Works well with their ipad, Apple stores to make direct purchases, daily commercials, Apple is everywhere, but far from the best device anymore.

Enjoy your new Z! By next week you'll be flying!!! Haha!

Via The BlackBerry Z10 Experience.
    Thanked by:
    CrackBerry Abuser

My z10 is my first BlackBerry ever And My favorite smartphone to date. It's not like I've had a ton, but I'll leave the android phones to others from now on. I got tired of all the snooping Google does. Just the fact that I can choose a lot of the permissions on BlackBerry apps is pretty cool. The os is so smooth. I think I decided to get BlackBerry at exactly the right time.

Posted via CB10
    Thanked by:
    kennyiceberry likes this.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    140 Global Posts

Yeah, welcome back. All is forgiven.
    Thanked by:
    CrackBerry Abuser

It's always nice to hear stories like this!! We need more people discovering and rediscovering their addiction to BlackBerry all over again!

Posted via CB10
    Thanked by:
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    22 Global Posts

Default download from Mobile 1

how were you able to download from 1mobile or mobile 1... did u just type it into your web browser and then click download or did you have to something different. I am new to the bbz10
    Thanked by:
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast