I tried the 9850 and couldn't type on that at all.
    I know what you mean. I went from a Curve to a 9860 and I STILL hate the keyboard. I have no love for iphones, but typing on them is a lot easier IMO. Can't wait to try out typing on the Z10!
    03-27-13 09:22 PM
    I will add that I left android, LG Optimus G my last device, for the Z10 and I was completely blown away with the VK on this phone. I had so many issues with typing on the LGOG that at times I would just want to toss it. I can't tell you how many keyboards I tired on that thing. It was such a pain. I hated that in the middle of an email or text my keyboard would just disappear and that dumb message would pop up telling me that it had quit working, no ****. Any way I am so glad to be back on a BlackBerry that I vow never to leave again. And they way that I have been able to type on the Z10 makes it all the better.

Posted via CB10
    rotorwrench likes this.
    03-27-13 09:33 PM
    I felt the exact same way as you but after nearly a month on the Z10, the autocorrect is stupidly correcting words that I want to use with stupid words and I am making mistakes particularly since the period (".") is right beside the "Send" key.

Because of that and the other issues I've faced with the Z10, I decided to shelve the Z10 but if Blackberry fixes the pin-to-pin issues for the Q10, I'd be game to buy one then. Until then, it's back to a Bold 9900 for me.
    03-27-13 09:45 PM
    I felt the exact same way as you but after nearly a month on the Z10, the autocorrect is stupidly correcting words that I want to use with stupid words and I am making mistakes particularly since the period (".") is right beside the "Send" key.
    You should try resetting the learning of the keyboard and start fresh and see if it helps. If you made too many mistakes at first and then got better, it may not know what's going on anymore, especially if you are sending with the wrong words still there. It will just assume that's what you meant cause that's what you sent. I'm a poet and didn't even know it lol
    03-27-13 10:20 PM
    Time to unleash an UAV on your wireless carrier's outlet. I'd have suggested a fly over by a H3LL-Fire but NORAD might get upset.

Posted via CB10 from the BlackBerry Z10
    Good idea, I called Obama tonight and had him order a drone strike on the bums!
    03-27-13 11:00 PM
    As the resident insane person who wrote three novels on my BlackBerry smartphones, I was highly considering waiting until the Q10 came out because, like several users here, I had tried typing on a virtual keyboard and sucked at it. I could NOT write on a virtual keyboard, and considering my current day job, I have to have a phone I can write on on the fly.

Enter the Z10.

Oh my God, guys. I'm slamming out scenes on my current novel on this thing like there's no tomorrow. I'm typing just as fast if not faster than I was on my 9900. There are no words for how awesome I find this keyboard.

Wow. That much text on a PKB and yet now swearing by the Z10 VKB makes it very hard to not give it more than serious consideration, even a convincing advantage. I'm sold! I doubt my sanity will now last until May.
    a_silent_song likes this.
    03-27-13 11:16 PM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD