Hopefully this is a easy resolve. On my facebook, my post our viewable to Friend, except a group i called family. It shows up as custom on facebook. On my windows phone I could select custom and do that and all my post after that followed suit. On my blackberry I dont see Custom underneath my post options . Does anyone know how to get this? It may be a a limitation of the facebook app. I just dont want my family seeing a majority of my post because they always put a comment on it
    08-07-13 06:24 PM
    Facebook should remember your last settings and apply it to all future posts.

Try a test post.

Post from the app then check your timeline from the website. The audience of the post SHOULD be the custom settings you've configured. If it isn't, it seems to be a limitation /bug in the app.
    OldSkoolVWLover likes this.
    08-07-13 06:51 PM
    Facebook should remember your last settings and apply it to all future posts.

Try a test post.

Post from the app then check your timeline from the website. The audience of the post SHOULD be the custom settings you've configured. If it isn't, it seems to be a limitation /bug in the app.
    I can confirm this on an OS that hasn't been updated in almost 2 years and worked fine. Unless BB10 app is overriding FB settings, don't know enough about FB APIs to know if it's possible.
    08-07-13 07:30 PM
    Yeah, Im unsure, I dont seem to have the option for Custom on my BB. I've been having to go into the full facebook site after i post something from my phone and changing it manually. Its stuck on Friend; except restricted.
    08-23-13 07:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD