Soo i have a stl100-1 z10. I backed up my files, did a security wipe and updated my phone. Upon restart i did another wipe just to be safe and i plugged my phone back in to start the restore. It always starts the process but never gets any progress....then after about an hour and a half it says lost connection. I have a mac running the most recent 10.8. I'm using link as well. So, i decided to try it on a windows 7 computer...and it has the same issue. I have NO idea what's happening...it's rlly frustrating. Pls pls pls Help. and before you all say to change the storage access thingy to mac..i've tried it via mac, windows and autodetect.
    07-17-13 02:56 PM
    Please call Android support they will help you
    nag3 likes this.
    07-17-13 03:25 PM
    Soo i have a stl100-1 z10. I backed up my files, did a security wipe and updated my phone. Upon restart i did another wipe just to be safe and i plugged my phone back in to start the restore. It always starts the process but never gets any progress....then after about an hour and a half it says lost connection. I have a mac running the most recent 10.8. I'm using link as well. So, i decided to try it on a windows 7 computer...and it has the same issue. I have NO idea what's happening...it's rlly frustrating. Pls pls pls Help. and before you all say to change the storage access thingy to mac..i've tried it via mac, windows and autodetect.
    Hi.
    So let me ask this. Is this the FIRST update you've done? I mean was your backup that you are trying to restore...was this backup done from a phone with a leak on it?

If it was that's a known issue. no restore.
    07-17-13 03:26 PM
    Have you tried restoring in stages? Settings, applications and then media using Link
    07-17-13 03:32 PM