OK so thanks to Shifty88 & axiombh for the clarification & the explanation. After doing it for a few apps, I just realized that I had done it already in the past and just plain forgot! My BAD! LOL!

Here is the process so you don't have to go through the post:

"Go to my world, my apps & games, press available, hold the application that you want to delete or take it out, a flow window will come in you right, see the last option it is in the shape of cloud, when you click it it will day remove from my world "

Hi everyone,

As I am scouring through my uninstalled apps, I find myself with a slew of apps that I have tried in the previous OS's and BB10. The ones I liked (for any OS) free or paid apps, obviously I want to keep as I use all my devices. As for the rest, I simply want to clean them out. I went back to my 9800 and I confirmed to myself that we could do it, delete permantly from My World.

Now with my new Z10, I'm looking for the option to do it, I can't seem to find the option.

Is it there? Have overlooked it somehow...or is it simply not an option on BB10 for now?

If it's there, can someone just point me in the right direction please?

If it's not, this should have been a no brainer in my opnion for BB to have this option up front.

Sound off your thoughts if this is the case!

Cheers!!
    Last edited by pepe68; 02-25-13 at 01:13 PM.
    02-25-13 12:40 PM
    Open BlackBerry World, go to My World > Apps and Games > long press and choose "Remove from My World".

Posted via CB10
    02-25-13 12:46 PM
    Go to my world, my apps & games, press available, hold the application that you want to delete or take it out, a flow window will come in you right, see the last option it is in the shape of cloud, when you click it it will day remove from my world

Posted via CB10
    02-25-13 12:47 PM
    Open BlackBerry World, go to My World > Apps and Games > long press and choose "Remove from My World".

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for the post!! If you read my edit, you can call me an *****! LOL!
    02-25-13 01:14 PM
    Go to my world, my apps & games, press available, hold the application that you want to delete or take it out, a flow window will come in you right, see the last option it is in the shape of cloud, when you click it it will day remove from my world

Posted via CB10
    Thanks!!!!
    02-25-13 01:15 PM
    It can be done on the z10 but upon checking with my PB, the same deleted apps remain.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-13 01:22 PM
    It can be done on the z10 but upon checking with my PB, the same deleted apps remain.

Posted via CB10
    I believe that you will not be able to until we move to BB10 OS as the option are not available at this time. The Playbook's OS is not the same, but is the baby base of the BB10 os .

I may be wrong on this.

If anyone can shed some light on this would be helpful to just know.

Cheers!
    edh2860 likes this.
    02-25-13 03:26 PM