- CrackBerry Addict
- 867 Posts
Great that worked actually! And how do I remove the "<phone number> My blackberry" as well?
Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
- CrackBerry Newbie
05-18-2013, 01:55 PM #5
- 8 Posts
I cannot click on remove speed dial it is grayed out on Verizon Z10, annoying because I use Google voice for visual voice mail that is accessible on any computer. I have tried changing the number in contacts and it still calls *86, also I have tried removing the contact all together with no success.
Posted via CB10
- By luish77 in forum BlackBerry Torch 9860/9850Replies: 3Last Post: 11-03-2011, 03:29 AM
- By halfrican in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 18Last Post: 08-05-2010, 02:20 AM
- By jazzN06 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 10-09-2009, 10:20 AM
- By Lepton in forum BlackBerry Pearl FlipReplies: 1Last Post: 01-02-2009, 07:08 PM
- By Unklebob in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 11Last Post: 09-04-2008, 01:28 PM