Hi,

Outlook 2010 as a suggested contact folder that adds every a contact everytime you write an email. This feature is very precious to our users with Outlook, we can't deactivated it. However, it brings lots of junk contacts on the BlackBerry. If you go in the Options of the contacts, you can't see the details of the folders that are synched.

How can we remove the suggested contacts on the BB10 Contacts ?
    06-15-13 09:59 AM
    Hi,

Outlook 2010 as a suggested contact folder that adds every a contact everytime you write an email. This feature is very precious to our users with Outlook, we can't deactivated it. However, it brings lots of junk contacts on the BlackBerry. If you go in the Options of the contacts, you can't see the details of the folders that are synched.

How can we remove the suggested contacts on the BB10 Contacts ?
    Lets see if there's an Outlook user that has some suggestions.
    06-24-13 12:51 AM
    I have not found a way to remove suggested contacts from BB10.x without removing them from Outlook. Removing suggested contacts from Outlook is not an option for my office.

I posted about this here, I have been waiting for an OS update to see if BB will resolve this with an update. Until this is resolved my office of 20+ BB7 users will not be able to upgrade to BB10. We are running out of time and may have to go to iPhone if this is not resolved in the next few months.

In iOS 4 and up the suggested contacts can easily be unchecked as a visible contact list. I really don;t want to go to iPhones, but this must be resolved as the suggested contacts folder can hold many thousand items and makes a phone's address book un-useable for scrolling through thousands of contacts.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ts-z10-795895/

http://forums.crackberry.com/busines...my-z10-793957/
    07-03-13 12:35 PM
    Hi,

I had a meeting with our Rep and an engineer from BlackBerry and I saw the new OS and it is still not solved. However, they are open to try to fix all our issues we have with the new devices. I must admit that most user who are bothered by this were migrated to an iPhone.

We have over 700 lines at our office, when we started out the devices that were chosen were 65% BB and 35% iPhone. Since we are having so much issues with the BB devices, the pourcentage is slowing turning for the iPhone ... sad reality.
    07-13-13 09:10 AM